The School Bully

One fine magnolia fluffy clouds, Briskly walking  to school as Y/N were late.

While walking, A school bully was picking her nose and flicking her booger on the ground the bully's name was Karina

Y/N's POV

Eww why is she so disgusting. Please don't Flick your boogers on me! Y/N thought.

But.... Karina did not flick her boogers on Y/N. Instead, she licked her fingers as she wanted to find out how boogers tasted like.
Y/N felt disgusted and pretend that nothing happened at all. She quickly walk to her class.

All those boogers made Y/N feel disgusted but when Y/N heard the teacher said we had a new classmate, It brightened Y/N's feelings.The new student name was Taehyung.

Teacher's POV

Hmm... Maybe I should put Taehyung right beside Y/N.
I really ship them though. Oh well.

Taehyung sat beside me and started talking to me. Hmm.... Actually I think like Taehyung. Y/N thought.

While teacher was teaching, Y/N kept looking at Taehyung. After our English was over it was, the teacher dismissed us for recess. After the teacher dismissed us, Y/N went to her locker and put her  books in her locker and went to eat. But before that, Y/N found out that Taehyung's locker was beside hers.So Y/N screamed in her mind and went to the canteen to buy her food.

Y/N ate quickly as she wanted to play with her friends. When she returned her plate to the respective places, Karina pulled her shirt and dragged her to Y/N's locker.
She sticked Y/N to the locker with her hands holding on her neck trying to treathen her so she can have her locker beside Taehyung's locker.