Chapter 1

CAUTION! EARLY UPDATE! READ CAUTIOUSLY! ENJOY!

3, 2, 1! 3:48! RRRIIINNGG! Finally the last bell rang signaling we could finally go home. My last class, Statistics & Data Analysis, is literally the most boring class I've ever taken. I quickly gathered my stuff and shuffled out of the classroom.

"Hey Paige!"

My head snapped around only to reveal my two best friends, Riley and Scott. I slowed my walking so they could catch up with me.

"Hey Paige, how was Statistics & blah blah?" asked Riley.

"It's Statistics & Data Analysis Riley, and it was boring like usual."

"So how were your classes?"

"Boring. I never thought learning about driving without drive wouldn't be fun." Scott said sarcastically.

"What about you Riley?" I asked.

"Biology was boring, what's new? But anyway, do you like anyone?"

"That was random." Scott pitched in.

I ignored Scott, even though he was right, and said, "Yeah. I like Tyler 'Bolt' Samson."

"Everyone likes him." Riley said in a 'duh' tone. "I meant besides him."

"Um. Channing Tatum?" I replied.

"You did not just say that." Scott said.

"Uh, I think I did Scott."

"OMG. You're useless when it comes to this stuff." Riley shot a me.

"Um, sorry?" I said playfully.

"You should be." She said in a sarcastically playful tone.

"Hey, do you guys wanna have a sleepover at my place tonight?"

I got an echo of "um" and "I don't know" s'.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Just like old times."

"I don't know. Can Jacob come?" Riley asked.

"Yeah! Of course he can!" I replied immediately.

"Ugh, does he have to come? Why does your boyfriend have to come? My girlfriend, Liela, doesn't have to come, and you know I don't particularly like him." Scott asked annoyed.

Riley beat me to it by saying, "Yes, he has to come. And I don't need to answer why."

"Ok! So it's settled, Riley, Jacob, you and I are gonna have a sleepover. Oh and you guys have to ride my bus hom-"

Riley interrupted me by saying, "Speaking of buses, we're gonna have to run to catch yours Paige."

"Shit." I whispered to myself, "Why do these things always happen to me?"

Hey guys! Hope you liked my early update! Please don't be a silent reader!! I'll try and update by July 4th.

Thanks for reading~

Liz xoxo

My goals:

25 reads

7 votes

4 comments