Authors Note

HEY WORLD!

I CAN FINALLY WRITE!

MY COMPUTER ISN'T BROKEN ANYMORE!!!

So glad for that! I can't wait to share my first fanfic I am writing on wattpad with you guys! It's nice to have people finally understand what I mean when I yell CATACLYSM half way across my house. So I wont be able to update for at least a week because I have finals coming up very, very soon and I can't do anything besides study, so give me a week and I will try to write the first real chapter, but for now here is the prolog!

...

Marinette smiled at her mommy and daddy as she watched them baking many delicious sweets for her to give to her first grade class. It was the first day of first grade tomorrow and Marinette couldn't wait.

"Mari dear," her mother called.

Marinette quickly skipped to her mothers side to grab the small package that held the warm buttery cookies she would soon deliver to her class. She was so excited...bang! Marinette's thoughts were interrupted by a large banging at the front door. The Dupan-Chans looked worriedly at each other as the banging increased until suddenly it stopped.

"Mommy, what was that?" a little Mari whispered to her mother.

"Oh, it was-," but she never finished because just then a man broke through one of the glass windows of the bakery.

"Mari hide, quickly!" Sabine whispered fearfully.

Mari quickly hid in a cabinet but didn't close the door all the way.

"Where is the little girl," the man called, but Mari's parents wouldn't answer.

Mari watched as blood splattered the walls and drenched the floor. The men searched the house but couldn't find her. They stole hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, but they didn't find the earrings they were after.

"D*mn, the police will be here any minute. We gotta go!" the man called to his comrades and they went back out through the window.

Not so soon after Mari climbed out of the cupboard to find her mother and father asleep on the floor.

"Mommy, Daddy? Wake up! Wake up, their gone! Mo-mmy? Stop playing, it's not funny!!!"

Mari sat in a pool of blood crying while holding her mothers hand.

"Little girl, what's wrong?"

Mari looked up to see a man with a butterfly mask looking down at her with a kind smile. She told him mommy and daddy wouldn't wake up.

"Hmm," he said taking the little girls hand," How about we let them sleep, you can come with me, I wont hurt you..."

Mari nodded and grabbed onto his hand that he held out for her. Mari walked out of her two story bakery with the man, and never looked back.

...

Hope you enjoyed! It might have been a bit gory, but I don't think it was too bad, but you guys let me know and I will change it. Have a miraculous day! :)