Daniel and the nice Tai people.

The child's scream sounded very young, and we kept swimming towards it. Eventually, the waters we were in got shallower and allowed us to walk. I was limping, from my leg and Maria was supporting Lucas, as he was her. I listened out for the cry again, and heard it. It sounded like a young boy. I walked faster, much to the protests of my leg and Maria, to try and locate him. Lucas was too out of it to know anything else. I gave up, after my search led nowhere, and my leg was actually throbbing with pain. Lucas began becoming more aware of his surroundings, and saw a tree. "Come on, let's go to that tree. Looks big enough to hold us all." We began walking towards it, when I heard the young boys cry again. I stopped. "Why have you stopped, Zoe?" Lucas asked, turning around. "I need to help him." I whispered. "No, Zoe. Zoe! NO!" I whipped round to face him. "If another wave catches us down here, we WILL die. We need to climb up that tree right now." I pulled my infamous guilt trip, "What if it's Simon, or Thomas?" Lucas looked wounded. "It's not though."

"What If it was?" Lucas sighed. "Get Maria up the tree, I'll go and get the boy. I'll meet you there." I left before I got ha answer. "HELLO!?" I shouted, and another cry rang out. I found the boy caught under some weeds and sticks, overall uninjured. I picked him up and ran over to the tree and got Lucas to grab him off of my shoulders, before climbing up myself.

So long I'd had passed with no drink, I was beginning to see things like Leah. Lucas had to hold me back several times, to stop me running off. I was nearly passed out with heat exhaustion, when I felt something in my hands. I opened my eyes, which proved to be a much bigger task than anticipated, and saw a can of coke in my hand. I looked up at Lucas, "Drink," he said, "It'll help." I drank a bit, and the world still swam. I did feel a bit better. Before long, or I'd just passed out again, a few Thai guys were coming towards us and coaxing us down. They helped Maria, whilst I carried Daniel and helped Lucas move the stuff out of the way. It was the least I could do for the guys. We got to a sanctuary-looking place, when my vision tunnelled, and I saw nothing more.

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!! I HOPE THIS IS OK, THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE OUT FRIDAY. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER TOM HOLLAND, LUCAS BENNET AND OTHER FANFICS IF U LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!