A Four Leaf Clover♥

I walked into the large house where the party was.

"hey babes! were playing a game, come with me" my friend rose yelled as she pulled me to her living room.

"okay everybody, were playing seven minutes in heaven, Palmer, put something in this hat" she said to me

my eyes caught sight of a blonde boy with gorgeous blue eyes. he was looking at me and smiling with a flirty grin.

"alright, palmer, you go" rose said to me, putting the hat in front of my face.

i pulled out a small four leaf clover keychain.

"four leaf clover?" i said looking around

the gorgeous boy that caught my eye earlier stood up and smiled, leading me to rose's bedroom.

"so, whats your name beautiful?" he asked me

"palmer.. whats yours?" i asked him with a flirty smile

"niall" he said moving closer to me

"can i kiss you?" he asked, moving my bangs out from in front of my eyes

without responding i pressed my lips to his.

i could feel him smile into the kiss as his hands moved to my waist, pulling me closer to his fit body.

i moved my hands to his thick blonde hair and a small moan escaped my lips.

i felt his soft tongue run along my lower lip, begging for entrance. i gladly parted my lips as his tongue entered my mouth, exploring ever spot. our tongues restled for dominance as he pushed me onto the bed, gently laying on top of me.

he started pressing soft kisses on my neck, making me giggle.

"what?" he asked smiling, somewhat out of breath

"that tickles" i said giggling again

he playfully rolled his beautiful blue eyes and pressed his lips to mine again.

"TIMES UP!" i heard rose yell

"coming!" i yelled back

i looked to the short boy next to me.

"can i have your number?" he asked pulling out his phone

"only if i can have yours" i said with a wink

we exchanged numbers and walked back out to the living room, large smiles on our faces.