Caught my Eye♥

“Zayn you know I hate parties” I groaned, adjusting the container in my back pocket as I walked into the loud house.

“C’mon Chloe, I know you’ll love this. All you have to do is play seven minutes in heaven.. one game. Then you can leave.” He says, giving me puppy dog eyes.

“ugh fine, but you owe me one, cinnamon bun.” I giggled at my own joke, and then sat at the couch next to Zayn and some other people.

The only reason Zayn wanted me here was to help him talk to the girl he’s practically been stalking for the past few weeks. The only idea he could come up with was seven minutes in heaven. He thought it would work, but I’m not so sure. Shoving your tongue down someones throat in a dusty closet doesn’t seem that ‘romantic’ to me.

“Okay, now, you suggest to everyone that we play. You go first, and I’ll go after you.” Zayn whispered in my ear, eyeing the girl across the couch with deep brown eyes.

“LETS PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN” I yelled with false enthusiasm. Everyone cheered, and a few more guys joined us at the couches.

My eyes met green ones, and I quickly looked away. I didn’t even glance at his face; yet his eyes intimidated me.. in a good sort of way.

"I’ll go first” I said, grabbing the nearest bag and throwing my contact-holder discretely into it; as did everyone else with their own choice of items.

“Hey curly, you pick first” I heard someone suggest.

The green eyed boy walked up to the bag slowly, and pulled out his item.

He held it up for a few seconds, then walked into the closet.

My breath hitched at I saw the familiar white container that held my magenta colored contacts.

I slowly stood up and headed towards the wooden door that the head of curls had disappeared into.

I walked in and push the door shut. As I approached the boy, his eyes caught mine again. They are startling green and seem to glow out of the darkness. He has short curly hair and an average build, but very muscled arms. He is hot as hell, in an understated way. He's wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans, which hugged his somewhat curvy hips. As I approached him, getting even closer, his lips come into focus.

I made myself stop as i realized what was happening.

"uhh” I stuttered, taking a step back.

"Do you want to kiss me?" he whispered gently, coming close to me and tucking a stray piece of hair behind my pierced ear.

A sudden rush came over me, and the word “Definitely” escaped my lips.

"Go Ahead" he replied smiling, and shuts his eyes.

My stomach knotted itself up as I leaned closer to his plump, pink lips.

My lips met his, and he kissed back lightly.

The rush I had felt a few seconds earlier suddenly came over me again, and I passionately kissed him, pushing him against the door.

He flipped positions with me quickly, and pushed me against the nearest wall.

I felt a slight nip on my lower lip, and gasped.

He used this to his advantage and stuck his warm, wet tongue into my mouth.

He then walked backwards, and pressed me against the closet door. His large hand rests on my shoulder, and the other on the wall above me.

He stopped kissing me and leaned over me, smiling. I could see prominent shadows on his cheeks, which I believed were dimples.

“I’m Harry” he says quietly.

"I’m Chloe” I reply, pulling his neck down so his lips crash against mine once more.I wasn't in the mood to talk.

As I ran my tongue across his lips, he opened his mouth wide, jokingly.

I giggled and looked up into his deep green eyes for the hundredth time that night.

“I think our times up.” I whispered.

“Sadly, I believe it is too.” He replied in a hushed tone, slowly and gently kissing my lips for the last time.

We walked out the door and sat next to each other on the couch.

“Zayn?” I yelled over the obnoxious sounds coming from the boys on the opposite couch.

"He’s upstairs with Rose.” One of them replied with a wink.

‘Atta boy’ I thought to myself with a smile.

*Finally! Haha sorry for the wait hun! I hope you like it. I didn’t know how graphic you wanted the making out and stuff to be, so I kept it to a minimum. J**