Chapter 1- Where it starts off.

~LIAM~
I'm 5 years old,sitting in my stroller cooing at my mother as she feeds me purity. She smiles at me and picks me up from the stroller and walks into the kitchen with me putting the plate into the sink.

"I love you Liam,yes I do. Yes I do." She says to me tickling me

"I wuve yew too mwommy." I say to her and she giggles

She goes upstairs with me laid on her,walks into my room with me and laid me in my bed tucking me in. I yawn and she giggles getting my story book, reading my favourite story. The Adventures Of Petter Pan And Tinkerbell.

"Ready for storytime?" She asks sitting on the chair beside my bed. As I nodded with no doubt. She then started reading slowly making eye contact. My mother is beautiful. I fall asleep looking at her sometimes.

"Once upon a time,in a far away land. There lived an elf boy,Petter. And a pixy fair, Tinkerbell." She started reading.

5 minutes later
~LIAM'S MOTHER~

"Tinkerbell saved the secret fairy potion with the help of Peter and that very beautiful hot air balloon they created. And the fairies lived happily ever after,the end." I finished off the story looking at my baby boy fast asleep in his bed. I smiled to the sight of him,I love him so much. I know that one day,he will grow up to be a fine young man.

I get up from the chair and slowly walked outta his room after dimming his lights cause his scared of the dark. I then took a shower and went to bed,Liam's father works night shifts,so every night I bath Liam and get him to sleep cause his fathers away,but before I wake up his always next to me asleep.

The next morning
05:38

I wake up with Liam's father's hand on my waist and I smile. I get outta bed and do my hygiene get dressed in a suit and made breakfast before I left. I have a court case today and my client says she brought more evidence about her being raped and shit,so I gotta leave early to get my shit together. So I leave and hide the key in a hole outside our wall next to the front door,get into my car and start the engine.

I get on the freeway and drive a few roads,increasing the speed at which I'm using. I turn at a stop sign without looking... And BAM! A bus crashed into me. My car then tumbles down a steep hill..... Then my vision goes blur.

~LIAM'S FATHER~

So I get a phone call as I'm asleep and I wake up and stretch. I tend to the phone call and I hear a white lady saying "hello,sir we have your wife here rn,she just got into a car accident and we'd like to know if you can come to see her.."

At first it all confused me,then I thought of all the times she was rushing to work,and saying she's gonna be late. "Uh... Yeah,sure... No problem.. Where y'all at?" "We at Debra DeLebroy hospital. You do know where that is,right?" She says "Yeah.. Uh,I'll see you there" She then hangs up and I do my hygiene fast. I pack Liam's clothes and take him to his grandma so he can do his hygiene there.

"But Dada,why we going to ñana's house?" He asks

"Daddy just has to solve something,okay? Now be a good boy and don't be naughty to ñana,okay?" I say and he nods

I hug him and he hugs back,I smile and kissed him on his forehead before we went outta the car. I knock on the door and his older sister opens. I hand him to her and I wave bye walking away.. I then walked out the door to my car,before going in I looked back,there he was by the window looking at me. I waved at him and he smiled waving back. I love my child.

I drove to the hospital and looked for her and she laid on the bed helplessly and lifelessly. I hold her hand and kissed her on her forehead. As a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Sir" a voice said behind me. And I looked with my tear stained face. "I'm sorry for your loss" the doctor said.

10 years later
~ZAPHORA~

I woke up and texted my best friend Lucy.

Me: Yo biiissh!!

Bessss'fraaaan: Biiissh!!

Me: Watchu doing?

Bessss'fraaaan: Just about to go to school,you?

Me: Same here,you good?

Bessss'fraaaan: I'm litt AF yo,you?!

Me: 'Got a clean pair of sneaks with a designer belt'-

Bessss'fraaaan: -'please watch your step,cause I'm feeling myself'-

Me: -'throw a flag on the stage,man somebody call the ref'-

Bessss'fraaaan: -'cop ba-la-la-la-la man somebody gets some help'-

Me: -'pull up on the block!'

Bessss'fraaaan: Haha,why you in such a good mood?

Me: Lesley makes me so happy

Bessss'fraaaan: Ooouu.

Me: Stfu biiissh.

Bessss'fraaaan: Whatever, I'll text you after school.

Me: Aiight.

I get to school and walk to my squad,I got there and halla'd at them and chilled for a while. My closest friend got to school and when I saw her,biiissh I was happy AF.😭

"Vrieend!!" I yelled as she came in my my direction.

"Vrieend!!" She yelled back hugging me

"I missed you so much" I said and she looked at me like she got a lot to say

"I gots news for you. My holidays were litt AF!!" She said as we sat

I'm sorry,I mize the others when she's around. She's just my favourite person to talk to and she feels me.

    ______________________________

After school we walked together to the rest of the group of our friends and said our goodbyes before I walked her to get a taxi and walked to my spot to wait for my transport and Melisa came.

   >'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°'•°<

Hala y'all, this book was @blvck-divmond's suggestion. Y'all please tell me watchu think,comment and vote. Btw comments motivate me to write more.

❤love y'all

1051 words.