Chapter 3.

~LIAM~
So i overheard Calvin and Jason talking about going viral and shit,they said they finna start making music.... they wanted me in,i remember Calvin talked to me about it...  i said no.... because i just have a lot of things to do. I go downstairs and my grandma is drinking coffee listening to the radio,and having cookies.

"Good morning grandma" i say and she ignores me

She always does,i don't get why i keep greeting her,knowing she aint gonna say anything in return. I get my phone from the charger and i run back upstairs to my bedroom,i then look down my phone... a new group my best friend created.. great. I go in and i see they already taking,what should i say? Uh... "hey,im Bohol's friend Liam." I type in and say at the same time... "nah" i shake my head and erase it. I check for any of my contacts there and i see Nigel is there... but his offline... oh Calvin... and his texting. Okay,ill just say im Liam. "Hey,im Liam" i say and type at the same time... and i sent it this time.

I see people tagging me and replying,i smile and start texting,i barely use my phone for such tbh. The conversation kept going and a girl named Zaphora caught my attention,she was in an argument with a guy named Blessing about anxiety and depression,best part was that she was winning. The fsct that she had more facts than him,it meant she's done her research before. The way she speaks,in voice notes and in the way she types.

Unknown- Uh...hey

I see one unread message and start texting the person.

Me- hey..

Unknown- its Zaphora..from the group

I feel my heart beating fast,and I decide to go offline because I'm not used to this thing where people from groups decide to be nice in my pms. I get up from my bed,putting my phone under my pillow and heading to the shower. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth,get dressed in a Fila t-shirt and Kappa trackpants,then I slide on my Adidas socks,Fila takkies a denim jacket and I let my hair loose. I then get my fennypack and take off my denim jacket cause they were ruining my whole outfit.

I go downstairs and grab an apple and leave the house. I go online and hit Nigel up so I can know where we chilling today,Jason said him and Calvin would bring the hubbly bubbly and it would be my first time trying that shit.

Me: yo' punkass

Nigel: yeah dickface?

Me: where we hanging today?

Nigel: let's meet up at the tennis court,Calvin can lead the way since we all hanging with him and Jason. So we gonna find Jason with Diren wherever we're going.

Me: aiight,bet.

I then decided to reply to Zaphora's texts.

Me: ohh,uhm .. hey Zaphora. I'm Liam

Unknown: I hear you're Catholic..

Me: uh,yeah. You're familiar with them?

Unknown: [laughing emojis] not just that, I am too

Me: ohhh,lol that's really nice. But look.. I'll save your number then we can catch up later since I'm busy?

Unknown: yeah,sure. Have a great day.

Me: thanks,you too. It was nice meeting you.

Unknown: you too.

So i saved her number,for when I talk to her later. I went offline as i got closer to the tennis court I see Calvin and Nigel rolling a joint. I approach them and me and Nigel do our bro shake [handshake, we call it bro shake]hand I give Calvin a bro hug. So Calvin passes the joint to me and i have a few pulls and we start walking.

"Where we going?" I asked

"Near the twin's house" Calvin said

"Yeah " Nigel added

"Oh cool" I shrugged

And by the way,Jason has a twin.. Diren.Diren isnt really the hanging out type,his aleays indoors playing videogames,or working on whoever knows. So we get to the park near their house and there they are mixing the lean together [codeine with soda] and I see Jason waving at us with a smile and we get there and give them bro hugs as Calvin pulls his phone out and connects with the twin's speaker via Bluetooth. And we have a good time.

~ZAPHORA~
I'm so nervous. Today is my big day with Ledin,and we going out since its our two year anniversary. All my friends and cousins are happy for me,and I'm actually so excited. Nobody gives me butterflies like he does. Nobody makes me this happy,not even my friends. I just hope the day goes as planned.

I reach out for my phone under my pillow and I go online. I log onto my whatsapp and notice there's anew group... and Loreen added me,wow.... so basically,Loreen is my friend's ex girlfriend. But this friend of mine,i call him daddy... long story short,i really gotta prepare for my big day.

2 hours later.

Okay so I've already freshened up,I'm wearing my jean skirt,Fila takkies,a Fila t-shirt and I braided my hair so I'm wearing a Fila skycap. I take a few pictures and decide ill post tuem later today. About that group chat,i met some guy and I saved his number,I'll talk to him later,he seems pretty interesting. And no,I'm not cheating on Ledin.

Hey bitched,your favourite author is back!!!
Oof I'm joking😂😂😂
But its been long.