Septem

Hoseok didn't expect anything when he got home

Hoseok didn't expect anything when he got home. In fact, his call with Suga distracted him from his fear of entering his own house. It was strange. Someone's home should be their safe place, but now Hoseok couldn't even go home without opening his doorknob with sweaty hands, not forgetting to remember to check if the doorknob was lukewarm or not.

This time it was different. He arrived home slowly opening the door. It was dark, so he switched on the lights tentatively. His dogs didn't run to him so he suspected something. But where were they?

It only took a while for the Brunet to find all seven of his dogs hiding in the laundry room.

"What's wrong?" He asked his dogs, as if they could talk back to him in the first place.

Since none of them could at least answer back physically, Hoseok cursed embarrassingly for getting so worked up in the first place.

At that moment something flashed by the window and Hoseok knew it wasn't a coincidence.

That's when he dialed the police. Things have gone too far.

---------------

Jung Hoseok dragged his Adidas bag and his butt into the backstage of Seoul center, where he would be performing later on the day. The first day was against JYP, the second day would be against SM. It was only 9:30 Am, but all contestants were ordered to be early. Shoving his jacket into one of the vacant lockers, he saw a few other students from his school, Taemin and Kai. Those two were the only ones in his school, everyone else would've came from another dance academy.

He had been couch-surfing at Namjoon's ever since the unfortunate incident for a week. Namjoon was happy to let Hoseok stay, not so much about his dogs. He had gotten a call from the police saying that they have examined his house and installed cameras outside, and that he was free to go home.

However, Hoseok had no time to worry because today was day one of his dance contest, and possibly the day he get's to meet the boy named Suga.

The dancer examined the audience seat, daydreaming about how his parents (and Suga) would be seated in them, but noticed a girl with short brown hair that was sticker papers on the chairs marked VIP.

"Do you need help?" He offered.

The girl turned around, flashing a smile. "Yes thank you." She dumped a few papers in his arms. "My name is Kim Jumi, or you can call me Zuny, from Seungri's Dance Academy."

"Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you." He greeted back.

"Are you saving any spots for your family?" She asked, getting back to work.