Decem

The next following day, Hoseok avoided Bambam like the plague

The next following day, Hoseok avoided Bambam like the plague. It wasn't that he didn't want to interact with him anymore, it's just that he knew the younger needed some time to work things out. To have some time alone.

Another reason was that Hoseok felt a bit guilty for ending his coworker's friendship. He knew that Bambam and Yugyeom were close bros, and the fact that Bambam sacrificed his friendship for Hoseok, some lousy guy at his workplace, made Hoseok doubtful about the fact that Bambam would do so much for him. Would Bambam just give up one day and leak the whole secret to Jin just so he could be with Yugyeom again?

The Dancer shook his head of all nasty thoughts. Maybe he should just quit and find some other way for Suga to live, because either way, he was going to get fired anyways.

"Hello? Listeners here."

"Oh, uh wrong call." There had been many cases like this, where Suga would call and then end the call if it was J-Hope who answered. Suga knows that talking with J-Hope will only get him fired, so he did what he could do: don't talk to him.

Of course it did made Hoseok agitated. He did all this work only for Suga to ignore him, which was just a lose-lose situation and Hoseok hated losing.

"Wait-" Hoseok quickly cried out before Suga could cancel the call, and when he thought the latter already did, a soft "what?" appeared over the phone.

"I have something important, something big to tell you." Hoseok revealed.

"What is it?"

"I'm thinking of quitting Listeners."

"No!" The voice cried out is disapproval. "Don't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because you're obviously the best one."

The Listener blushed with pride. It was true, Hobi was one of the best Listeners ever, but it doesn't mean that Seokjin wouldn't hesitate to fire him.

Suga's rough voice interrupted his thoughts. "And it's obvious that you want to stay. Why go?"

That was also true. Hoseok had now thought of the Listener's office as his home. While he has on the phone, he had a bottle of iced Sprite, and some snacks that was taken from the fridge. But why go? The answer was self-explanatory.

"I'm going to get fired sooner or later. Why would I stay?"

"I knew it!! It's because you met me, isn't it?" The other blurted. "It's my fault."

"No it's not your fault. But I am leaving for you." Hoseok corrected. "If I stay here, it'll only limit my interactions with you. I want to be able to see you without being held back."