Chapter 7

"We are not turning this into a giant orgy," Aubrey warned after pushing Stacie off her. "We're only here to have a break from all of our responsibilities."

"You're telling me," Stacie laughed, deciding on staying in the floor, crossing one of her legs over the other. "I waited until the last minute to tell Christian he'd have to watch Bella this weekend. He didn't take it very well because he apparently already had plans with his friends but was understanding."

"How are you two doing anyway?" Emily asked curious from the seat beside her and the blonde sighed.

"We're good but because everyone around us are getting married, he wants to tie the knot too."

"Wait, seriously?" Chloe asked with a smile. "He asked you to marry him?"

Stacie looked over at her and couldn't help but smile at the older woman's excited expression. "Not necessarily, he just casually brought it up and I freaked out on him."

"Marriage isn't that bad, Stace," Aubrey said taking a drink of her mimosa. "You just can't break up as easily when things go south."

"You know," Beca started, moving on Chloe's lap to get more comfortable. "I'm actually really surprised that you two haven't broken up yet. I honestly didn't think he'd tie you down as quickly."

"Yeah, well I know about the bet you and Jesse made," she scoffed. "However, I completely agree with you. Christian was really playful at first and I told him at the very beginning that I wasn't looking for anything serious. He told me that he understood and wasn't going to make me commit to him unless I wanted to and I think that's when I felt the need to settle down." Everyone smiled at their friend opening up to them. She was already pretty open, but when it came to some of the details about her relationship with Christian, she was a little more private. "When I found out I was pregnant, Beca was the first person I told, because I was so scared to tell him." Beca smiled and Chloe squeezed her hand to show her love toward her fiancé. "When I finally told him, he just pulled me into his arms and assured me that he was serious about us and that he'd do anything for both me and the baby."

"He has such a beautiful heart," Aubrey said and Stacie nodded with a smile as she turned to the redhead, offering an even warm smile.

"It runs in the family."

Chloe smiled back at her with endearment and they were quiet for a while before Beca questioned Emily about her relationship with Benji.

"Em," Beca said a little softer, knowing something was going on. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she said and looked up at her sister and friends who all looked back at her with curious faces. "I just- well, I wanted to- I actually don't know how to say this."

"Emily," Aubrey trailed off. "You okay?"

The brunette turned to Beca who had her eyebrows knitted in a straight line. "I told mom and dad but I just didn't know how to tell you." She turned to look at each of her friends slowly as she said, "Any of you, really."

"Tell me what?" Beca asked, a little scared.

Emily sighed. "When I agreed that it'd be a good idea to go on a break for a while, there was another reason why towards the end of the tour."

Chloe furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly she put two and two together, smiling like crazy when she did.

"I'm pregnant," she got out and Beca's eyes widened in response while everyone else squealed, jumping up to hug and congratulate the young singer. Beca just sat on the couch, not knowing how to react, especially because her and Chloe were trying to get pregnant.