Chapter 16

"Almost everybody has RSVP'ed so we're doing good with the time," Christina said walking around the beach house.

Beca and Chloe's family were starting to fly in seeing as there was only a month left until the wedding. Connor and Theo have been staying with Beca and Chloe, helping them around the house because they had their hands full with the wedding as well as the redhead's growing baby bump. They occasionally switch between staying with them and with Emily and Benji because she was a month ahead of Chloe and Benji wasn't home all the time due to him directing a big movie.

Christina flew in with Nick and their son Josh because she agreed to help her sister and soon-to-be sister in law with some last minute preparations. They all drove up to the beach house in Malibu to start getting things ready and although Beca and Chloe haven't told them she was pregnant, they decided on doing it here because it just seemed like their small tradition. It was where Chloe told Beca she was pregnant and it'll probably be where they tell everyone they're expecting twins. They haven't exactly figured it out yet but they had time.

"Aunt Chloe!" the nine year old shouted as he ran over to the redhead sitting on the couch with Aubrey.

"What up, little man?" She asked fist bumping her nephew before pulling him on her lap and Aubrey raised her eyebrows.

"You're starting to sound like Beca," she joked and Chloe playfully rolled her eyes. "God, you're even acting like her too."

"Aunt Becs?" he asked and the redhead smirked. He was already calling her an aunt.

"Yeah," Aubrey laughed as she leaned back in the couch. "She can be really mean sometimes but don't tell her I told you."

"No she's not," Chloe shook her head immediately. "Don't listen to her."

"Okay, well daddy wanted me to ask you if you knew where the thongs were."

Both women's eyes widened and Chloe asked, "Thongs? Why does he need those?"

"He needs to flip the steak," he stated and the two best friends nodded their heads in realization before laughing. Because they were spending all day in Malibu, Nick, Jesse, Benji, Connor, and Theo volunteered to do a cookout while the women did whatever it was that they planned on.

"You mean tongs?" she laughed and Josh furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is that not what I said?" He asked, his dark hair falling down in his eyes and his aunt moved it to the side before kissing the top of his head.

"Go ask Emily, she's in the kitchen," she said before letting him go and watching her nephew tug on the brunette's shirt to get her attention and she was hit with an idea. "I'll be right back," she said to the blonde before making her way over to her fiancé and she pulled her off to the side.

"What's up?" Beca asked with concern written on her face as Chloe held onto her hands.

"I have an idea on how to tell everyone," Chloe smiled and the brunette knew exactly what she was talking about, a smile growing on her own face. "We can use Josh."

The idea of using a nine year old to tell everyone was a cute idea and Beca quickly ran out of the house with Chloe following quickly behind.

"What's up with them?" Stacie asked Aubrey, biting on a piece of licorice as she came up behind her.

"I have no idea," Aubrey stated shaking her head before reaching out to take a bite of the strawberry flavored candy from one of her best friends.

"We're borrowing your kid for a few minutes," Beca said as they passed the three men, grabbing the nine year old on the way.