C.2

(Addison's P.O.V)

~Two Months Later~

It's two months since I left my family and friends behind, to look for my birth parents. I've decided that the next state I should look in is Virginia, in a small town called Mystic Falls.

I parked my car outside in a little cafe/ bar/restaurant, called the Mystic Grill. I opened the door and walked in the chatty place. I accidentally bumped shoulders with a girl. "Sorry," I apologized.
She looked at me in fear and walked away quickly to her friends. I furrowed my eyebrows, but shrugged it off.

I took a seat at the bar and waited patiently, which was surprising since I was a impatient person. I wonder who I got that from?

"Okay, what can I get you?" A bartender asked.

"Anything, strong?" I asked.

"How old are?" He asked as he eyed me with his pretty blue eyes. God, he's cute! Ugh, what am I saying? I miss Daniel!

"How old are you?" I mocked.

He leaned against the bar and smiled at me in amusement. "I don't think I've seen you around her before, and I know almost everyone here. Are you new?"

"Yup, I'm looking for my birth parents," I said.

"Well let's just hope you find them," he said. "I'm Matt."

"Addison," I said with a small smile.

"I'll see what I can get you, that's strong but non-alcoholic," Matt said before walking away. I looked around and waited for my 'surprise drink.'

A few minutes later Matt, came back with a drink. I took a sip, and it was soda. "Really? Soda?"

He shrugged with a chuckle. "How long do you plan on staying out here?"

"Until I find my parents I guess," I said.

"Well, just be careful. Nothing everything is what it seems here," he said, before walking away.
I wondered what he meant, but decided to leave it alone.
After I finish drinking my soda I left the grill and made my way to my car. As I got out my keys they fell, cussing to myself mentally, I picked them up.

I looked around. I felt like there was someone staring at me. As I unlocked my car door, I saw a reflection in the window behind me. It was a women with blonde hair and dark blue eyes. I quickly turned around, but there was no one there.

"Okay, what did Matt put in that soda?" I asked myself.

"Hello," a unfamiliar women said with an accent. I turned to face the women I saw in the window. So I wasn't just seeing things.

"C-can I help you?" I asked as I backed away from my car slowly as she walked towards me slowly.

"Yes, you can help me by giving me a bite," she said.

"A bite of what?" I asked

"You," she said and somehow speeded towards me, tilting my head and biting into my neck. I screamed in pain, and the women flew backwards.

I touched my neck, to see that the bite the women gave me was gone. I turned around and started to run only to run into the women who once again appeared out of no where.

"What the hell are you?" she asked me as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"More like what are you? What kind of sick person bites another person from there neck!" I yelled.

"When I bit you, your screamed and I flew backwards and the bite I gave you healed," she said. I looked at her confused and scared at the same time. She then grabbed me and ran at a inhuman speed. One minute we were at the grill now we stood in front of a mansion.