chapter 2

chapter 2: Claire p.o.v

i took my phone off the charger and put it and , lipgloss in my purse  then i put on my black wedges.i planned to stop by my daddy's trap to get some money.i grabbed my car keys and tld my brother bye.as i walked towards ny infinity i noticed movement in the house across the street from me.no one has lived in that house for a year. i just got in my car and drove off to my dads trap house.

------------------------------------------------

when i got to the trap i went in and all the boys in there stopped what they were doing to look at me.i just walked to my daddy's office in the back.when i walked in there was three boys in there 1 looked at me and he was fine.carmel skin,dark brown skin,red and white basketball shorts,a black t, red and white Jordans,rolex watch,and a gold chain.the other two were twins and they were arguing about something.

"boss man this nigga right Herr keep hugging the weed"

"bishhh plz u just mad cause im makin the money and u ain't"

"shut ya ugly ass up"

"if im ugly u ugly we twins dumbass"

i bust out laughing and they finally noticed me.

"damn mami u fine as fuck "one of the twins said.

"thanks but no thanks"i said walking towards my dad.

"hey baby girl wat u up to"

"i need some money plz daddy"with that my dad pulled out 13 grand.

"thx daddy"

"boss u ain't never tell us u had a daughter."one if the twins Said.i was surprised the fine by still haven't said nun.

"lay this us shon and dea dea and Jake"my dad said pointing at everyone.

"sup mami "Jake finally said

"Jake  actually  just moved here...he joining the gang and ur school so mabey u can show him around."

"mabey daddy but school starting in 10 minutes so we better get going"

"iight  bye baby girl"

"whoa mami who said im going to school today"

"nobody so if u want to be stupid the rest if ur life fine by me" i said opening the door to my daddy's office and walking out.

"whoa i better go then..bye y'all."

Jake followed me out the trap and into the school.i took him into the office.the gave him his schedule and just my luck we got all cases together.

"so im gonna take you up on that offer for ya to show me around"

"ya i hav no choice u have all my clases"

"that's good for me" when he said that his voice had me feeling som type if way.

"yea what ever our first class is Mrs.evrstean"

"i hope she far."

" well she not she right down this hall"

"yikes mommy was with the attitude"

"i liked you better when u wasn't talkin"i said opening my locker.he was so close i could feel him breathing.

"wat was that mami"he said in my ear."that's wat i thought"

for the rest if the day we were just apart cause the girls were all over Jake.he still followed me to make sure he was going ti the right class.our last class was health.she went on and on but wen she said baby i pulled out my earplug and zone back in.

"i will pair u up. female and male."she paired everyone up but me,Jake,cara,mike.cara and mike got paired up so that means me and Jake got paired just great.i liked Mrs.mccird till now.she passed out the dolls.we got a baby girl and hey name is carol.then she gave us the sizes for the babies and the food and diapers we had to by the clothing and diaper bags and car seats.

a/n:haha cliff hanger but i will update soon promise.