chapter 29

when i woke up everyone one was awake.Jake had the baby.cay was on her phone.my dad was watching tv.shay was watching t.v on her phone.

"hey is it almost time for me to leave"i asked weakly.when i said that they looked at me like i was crazy.

"what?"

"baby girl you were asleep for an entire day"daddy said walking towards me.cay went to go get a nurse.

"every since you woke up yesterday you never woke up again"Jake said laying the baby in her carseat.i was shocked.

"wow..im thursty can i get some water"i said leaning up.Jake gave ne some ice cold water.when i grabbed the cup my dad noticed the ring.

"are you happy"

"huh"

"your engaged i helped pick out the ring"

"yes dad im happy but in pain."

"yea"

just then the nurse and cay walked in.

"how are you feeling...we just need to take some brain scans  and if they are good then u can leave"the nurse said.

"feeling a little weak but i think i can do this"i Said  getting in the wheel chair.i kissed Jake,hugged dad,kissed the babys forehead.then i was wheeled over to the scan room.they took 5 scans.i was wheeled back to the room.we waited.the nurse came back and i could go home. i put on some clothes Jake brought for me.some ripped jeans and a neon pink areopostal shirt and some black and white kds.my dad and Jake helped me to the car.i fed the baby on the way home.she was really hungry but Jake said he was feeding her the bottles i pumped.when i got to the house i sat down.the baby was asleep so Jake put her in the bed.everyone just sat in the livingroom.

"i was so scared"cay said breaking the silence.

"but you were brave you stopped him...if it wasn't for you id probly be raped and dead"

"i would have been to late...thank you cay...you saved my love"Jake said.

"your welcome"cay said wiping her tears.

"cay you have saved my daughters life and yours....shay could be next....we need everyone to be safe....you all are gonna be put inside of a safehouse in Miami"my dad said.

"daddy what about you and jay"i asked.

"we will be fine....cay and shays parents have been alerted and Andy and shawns parents too.you can leave now or tomorrow just pack your clothes nothing more...lay your bags have already been packed"

"but daddy..."

"no lay your going"daddy said interrupting me."cay ill take you to go get your things but shay and the boys should be here by time we get back... so are you going tonight or tomorrow"

"tonight"Jake said.i looked at him like he was crazy.cay and my dad left.while Jake went to go pack his and the babys stuff,shay and the boys came.

"lay are you okay...your dad told us everything"shay said dropping her bags on the couch.

"yea im good"i said hugging everybody.

"where Jake at"Andy asked.

"upstairs packing stuff...shay guess what"i said while the boys went to go help Jake.

"what girl!"i showed her the ring."om fuckin g!!!"

"im engaged yay"

"yayayayayay!.."we both said in union.

the boys came down with 12 bags.mines,jakes,and the babys.my dad and cay came back.

"is everyone ready"my dad asked.

"everyone but the baby....i have to pack her diaper bag and put her in the car seat."i said getting up.

"Jake help her we will get the bags"my dad said.

"yes sir"Jake put the diaper bag together and i put the baby in her carseat.we went to the limo everyone else was in.my dad said his goodbye.

"bye daddy ill miss you"

"ill miss you too baby girl i love you"

"i love you too daddy bye"i said giving him one more hug and getting into the limo.the baby fell asleep when we started to drive.we weren't gonna take a airplane since shay is afraid of heights so the limo driver is just gonna drive us all the way to Miami.me Jake and the baby sat on one if the seats,shay and Andy,cay and shawn.i laid on Jake and fell asleep.