The Bet

Your known as Skye Paige Lockerman. Your best friend Cuphead gambled at the Devil's Casino and he insisted that you come along. Of course you didn't say no. Yeah, yeah you sat out of all the ruckus and relaxed. You were secretly cheering for Cuphead. Then came the biggest bet of all. The bet against the Devil himself. As he walked out from the big double doors behind him, you saw a cute little face. Ink started to drip from it's head. You quickly realized that you weren't interested in  the  creepy, ink-dripping face. You looked over at the gambling table. You saw that Cuphead rolled snake eyes. You gasped. Cuphead and Mugman gasped. But for some reason everyone else wasn't surprised and gasping. For they knew there was a curse intended for the Devil to win every time. Cuphead and his brother begged for their very lives. Luckily, the Devil said there were important matters that they could do for him. He said that wasn't enough though. He spotted you out of the corner of his eye. He told Cuphead that if he sacrificed his friend to work here, it would end his debt, and would be enough. Cuphead, without thinking, nodded and made the deal. The Devil pulled out a paper listed full of names. Then, he kicked Cuphead and Mugman out of the Casino before they could even look half-way down the list. The Devil then called one of his employees to take you to your room. They followed up quickly, and lead you to your room. As you left the gambling tables, you heard the Devil call out to another employee to go make you some uniforms. The character in front of you had a dice for a head and whore a violet vest. His appearance made you usher a little smile. His vest on the front had a name tag sewn into the vest. It said King Dice. So this character's name was King Dice. You snapped out of your trance as King Dice lead you to a door. It has an ingraving of a demon on each side. He opened the door for you. You smiled as you walked in. To you, he felt like the only welcoming thing here. Once you were completely inside the room King Dice slammed the door shut. You lost your smile, but it was quickly replaced by amazement. You had nothing else to do so you decided to explore your room until something truly exiting  happened.