Work Day Is Not Yay

You woke up, feeling someone nudging you awake. It was King Dice. You guessed you overslept. He told you that you needed to get ready. You nodded, you feeling that heart warming presence that King Dice carried along with his gentle smile, and slight blush. He left you to your room as you grabbed your outfit. You went in your private bathroom and changed. You raced down the stairs and into the bar room, where your workstation was. Inside, there were big windows and rows of tables. Attached to the tables were seat couches. In the center of the room, there was a giant stage that swirled around the middle of the gianorntamiss joint. You gasped in awe. Then, you saw a white, messed up rabbit, performing magic tricks. One of the tricks was a circle of gassy skulls. They were circling closer and closer until... BOOM! They clashed into each other, exploding toxic gases every where. People sitting really close to the ragged rabbit coughed, breathing in the toxic gases. They then, fell to the ground. You looked concerned. That magic trick didn't look very safe. For all you knew, it wasn't a kind of magic trick... At All!
Something ran right over to the catastrophe. It was that cute little face you saw yesterday. It looked like a little demon. The black and white character had a tiny little tail. The little demon was called Bendy. You saw Bendy scolding the rabbit, who was half his size! The rabbit shrugged. It's name was Hopus Pocus. His eyes were swirling in circles, getting smaller as they swirled to the middle. "Ugh" you said. "Work day is not yay".