A Fancy Surprise

You started to explore your room. There was a little door that lead to a private bathroom, and on the other side there was a small room with a chair and a little table. Next to it was a mini fridge and a small pantry. "Kind of like a mini kitchen", you whispered to yourself. As you went into the mini food stock, you saw a loose board in the floor. You thought about going to get someone so they could fix it, but then you decided to explore it. You pulled the board with all your might, then it flew out and hit you on the head. It sent you flying across the floor. You got up after a minute, and went back over to where the board used to be. You saw a deep hole. You weren't sure you were going to go down there, but then you felt someone push you down. "Ahhhh", you screamed. The fall left you huffing and puffing for air. It has been breathless on the way down. You landed on something slippery, and you fell into something. It made a high-pitched CLANG. You looked underneath you. A 10 years worth of coins were under you. All the coins were worth 100 dollars. You screamed, but this time in excitedness. You loved this moment. It definitely was a fancy surprise. You felt something pick you up. Then, it let go of you and you fell out of the world. You woke up with a gasp. Someone was calling your name. You looked up slightly, still in a trance. King Dice was calling your name. It was dinner time, and you had fallen asleep. Everyone was still talking, not paying any attention to you. That made you glad. No reason to be embarrassed, except for one. You passed out in front of King Dice. You blushed and sat up properly. You then excused yourself for the night and went back to your room.