punishment

hi i'm jared i'm 19 and i never fucking learned how to write !!

also f/c means favorite color ok bye

also idk how vibrators work bc i never used them before oof

by the way enjoy i guess💕

It was a cold, dark Tuesday night, and me and Ryan were watching a movie in the living room of my house. We didn't have any plans tonight, so watching a movie was basically the best thing we can do.

Ryan pulled me closer and hugged me a little bit tightly. his hand went from the right side of my stomach to my thigh, squeezing it a little bit. "so how's the movie so far?" ryan asked.

"it's ok, it could be better." i told ryan, resting a hand on his left shoulder.

ryan's hand stopped holding onto my thigh, and went to my shoulder. now we were holding each other's shoulders like we were looking at a sunset on a hill at an end of some weird ass movie that nobody would watch.

my pussy was starting to get wet. why though? was it because of ryan touching my thigh?

"i-i'm going to use the bathroom, ryan. i'll be right back." i told ryan, getting up off the couch.

Ryan nodded his head as I walked to the bathroom. I pushed my panties to the side and got on top of the bathroom counter of the bathroom sink. I knew that I was horny as fuck. I didn't want to tell Ryan, because he might joke about it. So I had to get his attention by fucking myself.

I grabbed my f/c dildo out of my backpack, rubbing my clit a bit with the dildo. I let out a quiet moan, quiet enough so Ryan couldn't hear me.

I finally stopped rubbing my clit and stuck the dildo into my wet cunt. I covered my mouth as soon as I let out a moan, so Ryan won't hear me.

I wanted Ryan to hear me, but I was "afraid" I would get in "trouble", something like that. I fucked myself faster with the dildo, going in and out of me. I couldn't keep quiet anymore due to how fast I was fucking myself.

I was close to an orgasm, then suddenly, Ryan opened the door. I thought I locked it. Guess I forgot to lock it.

"What are you doing, y/n?" Ryan asked in a dominant voice.

"Nothing, Ryan." I told Ryan, hiding the dildo behind my back.

"Then where were the moans coming from? And what's behind your back?" Ryan questioned, trying to look behind me.

"Nothing." I told him.

Ryan was able to reach behind my back and grab the dildo out of my hand.

"Then why do you have a dildo?" Ryan asked.

"I was, playing with myself." I said, admitting what I was doing.

He picked me up from the sink, leaving my dildo behind, on the sink. "Are you horny, baby?" Ryan growled as he rubbed my clit.

"Yes, Ryan. I'm horny" I moaned.

"Good, because I'm horny too." Ryan groaned, pushing me closer.

Ryan didn't even bother pausing the movie. He took me upstairs, keeping a tight grip on me. When we reached his room, he put me on the bed and left the room to go into his closet.

I patiently waited for Ryan to get out of the closet. I just wanted him to fuck me already.

Ryan finally came out of the closet holding a box. A box full of things to tease me.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, baby? ." Ryan asked as he climbed on top of me.

"I'm sure, Ryan." I told him.