When One Meets Another

Darth Vader smacked his hand across his mask, groaning in irritation. "I am surrounded by morons" the abrupt opening of the metal doors caused the man in black to look back up. Two Stormtroopers each had an arm linked around a woman's arms, her wild curly black hair fell into her face as she struggled against them.

"Let me loose at once you filthy little.." she wasn't able to finish that sentence for she found herself face to face with this.. Man? Machine? What could she call him? One look from their superior and the Stormtroopers departed, leaving the woman to Darth himself.

"The dark lord will hear of this" the woman spat, her wrists bound behind her back. An eyebrow would have been arched if Darth had one left, Dark Lord she said?

"The who now?" in all his years Vader had never seen such a woman, Padmé would be jealous. The woman rolled her eyes, still struggling with those ropes.

"The Dark Lord." she repeated. "Voldemort" she waited for a reaction, a shudder, a wince, anything. But nothing came.

"The only Dark Lord around here is me" he matched her stature. The woman laughed cruelly.

"Sure.. And I'm a Muggle" for what she had seen, Darth might as well have been an aggressive kitten, all talk but no fight. Vader found this woman quite interesting and intoxicating if he should so say.

"I'll cut those ropes" he offered but she simply shook her head.

"Knots are a Muggle thing. Takes me a while to undo them but I got it" And in one swift motion she flicked her wrist and the ropes flew across the room. Again, an instance in which Darth wished he hadn't been burned alive so as to raise an eyebrow curiously. The woman, now pacing around the round table in which Darth still sat, spoke now.

"Names Bellatrix. Bellatrix Lestrange" she sat on a chair beside the Galactic enemy, folding one leg over the other.

"Darth Vader" he offered. Neither one shook the others hand. Something seemed to have clicked with Bellatrix just then.

"Say.. Maybe we can help each other"