Chapter 1

On March 16, 1998 a small baby girl was born, Lilly Marie Woods of the Silver moon pack. She was born to the Alpha and Luna of our pack but since she was a girl she was was rejected and labeled as the runt of the pack. Usually in a pack there suppose to love and except you no matter what, but no her family casts her down to the bottom.

Today is March 15, 2016, she turned 18 a few months ago but it's the same stuff day in day out.

Lillies POV

I woke up the sun shining down in my face as I opened my hazel blue eye. Of took me a second to adjust to the light. I sigh and sit up while wincing seeing as I had just hurt my newly broken ribs.

Yesterday a mad tried to overpower me and ended up kicking the shit out of me as I laid helplessly on the floor. He wanted my body, I wouldn't let him have it. I had always believed I'd lose myself to my mate but I don't know if I have one.

I walk to the other end of the room and pull up my shirt exposing my big bruise on my ribs. I grab a wrap and wrap my torso tightly. I wince in pain and hold onto the wall waiting for the pain to subside.

After a while it finally does and I walk back to my bed and sit down. Damn I wish I could heal as quickly as everyone else. I thought with a pained look.

I looked around knowing the door was locked and I couldn't get it open. I wonder of they'll bring us food today. My wolf said ask I looked at he door. "We'll get out sooner or later." I said out loud.

I stand up and walk around needing to keep myself busy. Just keep moving don't focus on the pain. I told myself each time my rib would throb.

Once I couldn't handle it anymore I laid down on my bed and fell into a dream less sleep.

I woke up hours later with a sudden jolt. I opened my eyes and say my father, the alpha his belt in hand ready to strike again. He brought the belt down quickly and I screamed in pain. He kept doing it over and over and over. "You useless piece of shit, stupid Bitch, why couldn't you have been a boy!" He screamed at me while hitting me with the belt. I didn't reply knowing that it would result in a harder beating.

Around 45 minutes later he finally left I laid there covered in welts. I didn't dare move it hurt to much to even breath. Alex are you there? I called out to my wolf needing her desperately. I'm here Lilly. She said back to me. I sighed in relief. Thank you for not leaving me even with how much you have to put up with. I say to her. One of these days we'll get out of here and be free I won't leave no matter what, now sleep Lilly you need it. She told me, I did as I was told and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, my birthday. Happy birthday. My wolf said to me. Thank you happy birthday to you to Alex. I say back to her.

I shakily stand and have shape pain shooting through my entire body. Grabbing onto the bed I almost collapse, that's when I hear the door unlock and in walks my mother. I climb onto my bed and shuffle away from her.

"Don't run from your mother!" She sneers at me and I flinched and stop moving. "I just wanted to say happy 18th birthday." She said as she stands up and walks back to the door. I don't hear the lock click shut.

Your mother didn't lock the door we can escape, tonight after everyone is asleep. My wolf said to me, I smile softly despite what had happened.

I make it back to the bed and lay down waiting for it to be dark again before I can leave. I will be a rogue but it's better then being here. I said to myself as I heard that no one was wake any longer.

I opened the door and looked out no one was there. My parents had put me in a small shack not wanting me in there house. I saw that no one was there I quickly shifted and ran as fast as I could away from the pack, I heard screaming shortly after and someone telling someone else to follow after me. I kept running gaining speed. Soon after I heard the running stop as I saw a large brown wolf in front of me.