Chapter 4

A/N Sup people, yes I know I havent updated lately but I have had um well as you could say a boy lead me on so thats why I havent updated, I know that it may be a stupid reason but I realisied writing helped me, so here you go!

xoxo Zed

************************************************************************************************************

**Tegan's P.O.V**

I made my way to the boy's door; I opened it and saw everyone in the lounge room, except Niall. I walked in further and the T.V wasn't on, shit must have gone down in here, I wasn't kidding when I said shit would hit the fan.

"Where have you been?" asked Harry with not really much emotion, but at least he asked.

"I made some friends, where's Niall?" I asked worried.

"Bedroom." Harry muttered, jee, he's on his man period too.

I dropped my bags on the ground and knocked on his door, he didn't answer. I opened it and found Niall in the corner, crying. His knees to his chest and slighty rocking back and forth.

"Oh my god." I said running to him and hugging him and rubbig my hand up and down his back trying to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered whilst through the tears, he sounded so guilty, it wasn't his fault, it was the paparazzi, they need to just leave them alone and let them be kids.

"Hey, shh, it's okay, I'm here." I said rocking him back and forth seeing if this tactic would work, massive fail.

He just sat there and cried, for a while, I don't know how long I was sitting here but I knew it had been a while because my shirt was wet from his tears.

"What did Liam say to you?" I asked a bit angry.

"He called me a fat," he said still crying.

Okay, Liam you have crossed the line, you may be Danielle's boyfriend but you hurt my best friend I hurt you, nobody messes with my leprechaun.

I let go of Niall and stormed out into the lounge room, Eleanor and Louis aren't there, neither is Harry. Liam, Danielle and Zayn are still in the lounge room in silence, or having a whispered conversation.

"What the hell is your problem?" I shouted into Liam's face annoyed and angry.

"My problem? He just cost Maddy's privacy and was selfish about it!" he shouted back at me, well I'm not back down.

"Yeah, an calling him far helps the problem?" I shouted, hope I made you feel guilty.

"Teagan, calm down." whispered Danielle loud enough so I could hear.

"No!" I said not taking my eyes off Liam, then I did the unthinkable.

I lifted up my hand and slapped him, hard. I walked out of their hotel room and slammed the door shut. I walked into the girl's room and packed a small over night bag. I wrote a note said I was staying at my friends place for two days. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door slamming it. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the lobby button.

"Tegan wai-" started Zayn; to late the elevator was going down. I quickly ran out the lobby with my over night bag over my shoulder. I grabbed out my phone and called the only person who could help me.

"Hello Alli speaking," spoke Alli cheerfully.

"Hey Alli, it's Tegan, mind if I come over to your place to stay the night?" I asked worried she would say no.