Chapter 16

I'm not gonna do an Authours note at the start, just wait till the end. (;

***************************************************************************************************************

Tegan's P.O.V

This date has just been awesome with Atticus, we where now sitting on a park bench talking about everything, he's still not really acting like himself though.

"The funniest thing happened to me the other day, so check this out" Atticus started off.

But I couldn't help but think of Cody, as well and our first date.

~~*Flashback*~~

"1, 2, 3!" he exclaimed happily removing his hands from my eyes.

It was beautiful; he had this lovely rug and a picnic basket sitting on it with Cody's ukulele and candles around the rug. I loved it, it was the best thing anyone had ever done for me, I started to tear up of happy tears, I turned around and jumped into Cody's arms as he spun me around whilst still holding me, I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck as he was holding me. He placed me gently back on the ground and we kissed, a real passionate kiss, I felt love and compassion.

"We better eat before the food get's cold" smiled Cody as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the rug.

I carefully sat down as Cody opened the picnic basket revealing a McDonalds bag. I laughed as he put his head down and blushed.

"I'm sorry, I can't cook to save my life," he mumbled looking down.

"Naw, hey I don't care what we eat, as long as I'm with you" I smiled giving him a peck on the lips as we started to eat our food.

After a couple more minutes, we had finished eating and Cody grabbed his ukulele and placed in on his lap.

"What song?" he asked with a smile.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" I said happily.

Ooooo oooooo ohoohohoo

Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high

And the dreams that you dreamed of

Once in a lullaby ii ii iii

Somewhere over the rainbow

Blue birds fly

And the dreams that you dreamed of

Dreams really do come true ooh oooh

Someday I'll wish upon a star

Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee

Where trouble melts like lemon drops

High above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me oh