Chapter _3_

Chantelle Houghton P.O.V.

I've been waiting for Rielle to come home but I guess SA gig Na naman Ang punta non.

Hi. I'm Chantelle but u can call me Chan.
I'm one of Chantelle's best friend. We're Three in the group including Minz Kaylie. She's the youngest , while Chan is three days older than me.

Kaylie made us crazy everytime she's inlove. And that made us more sensitive, in protecting her. We're more than friends.

Alam Kong hanggang ngayon galit pa rin si Rielle. Sino ba namang hindi.
Rielle is cold outside but very caring and loving inside but no one knows, except us, her best friends.

Let me describe my best friends.

**Rielle Alexis Park Sebastian**
Gorgeous, not beautiful.
Sexy, sophisticated, intelligent yet so cold , serious, strict, strong.
The most excellent leader since elementary till college days. The most outstanding clubs /organization's President. Summa cum laude .
Her family owns the most biggest Advertising Company in Asia, The R.A. Sebastian's Empire.

Kung tutuusin Ang yaman talaga Nila, Rielle runs a Foundation . She really love children, those children are victims of the very risky disease, and only few people survive, Cancer .

She's very kind. Walang hindi tinutulungan. Tutulong siya SA abot ng makakaya.
Kung NASA kanya Na Ang lahat according to others, meron namang kulang SA kanya. She's lack of parents love that's why she's really strict to us.She just converted her attention in protecting us. Her dad is so so strict.And Rielle really hate him to the core.
Her mom? Ayun, hinahayaan lang Siya, they don't really give her time to have a family bonding or somewhat likethat but a business lunch or dinner with their company investors . What a life!!!

**Minz Kaylie Delian**
Our youngest. The most sensitive. Palaging umiiyak yan ata talaga talent niya. But to tell you she owns a Fashion clothes company. Due to her parents death, She handled it when she's just 14 years old. With the help of her Grandparents. Kaya laging bantay sarado namin ni Rielle.

Sa aming tatlo siya naman ang mahilig sa attention ng iba.  Dancing is her passion too. 

Ako??  Well.  Simple.  I took up Nursing for an important reason. I don't want to be a doctor just like my parents told me but they accepted my decision. My parents are surgeons yet I'm just a nurse? Somehow,  wala namang masama kung - naputol ang pagiisip ko nang  may natanggap akong message.

From : 09******765

"Hi. " Tumaas naman ang kilay ko.