Familar names

>>>Alicia's POV<<<

RINGGG!

"Finally", I mumbled under my breath as the bell to my last class rang.

It was my first day of finals week that I have been studying so hard for. It was getting near the end of the school year. I couldn't believe I was going to be a senior next year! That meant trying extra hard in school to get into Los Angeles University.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

"Bye Mr.Smith!", I said as I usually do when I walked out the door.

I walked through the halls, and out the back gate to the parking lot. I put my keys in my car when I noticed the hot pink Ferrari next to me. I knew that car from anywhere! It was Sophie.

Sophie and I have been friends since grade school, but we've really been drifting apart over the years. Ever since she started dating Cam Fairfax (the third most popular boy in the whole school) he changed her. Not in a bad way or anything, it's just I have my own life now, and she has hers. Her and Cam have been together since freshman year now.

"Hey Alicia!", she smiled and waved at me, while signaling to roll down my window.

"Hey Sophie, it's been so long. We need to go get lunch together or something one day."

"Actually I was just going to go pick up Chipotle, your totally welcome to tag along with me and Cam then come chill at my house."

That sounded nice, to spend some time with Sophie, so I agreed and followed her to Chipotle.

I got my usual order. A burrito bowl with black beans, cheese, sour cream, and mild salsa.

After everybody ordered I threw in a bag of their ever so delicious chips, then I handed the cashier a $20.

Cam giggled.

"It's on me Alicia.", he said as he slipped the $20 back in my wallet.

After we all met at Sophie's house we all settled in her bedroom. She had always had the bedroom that every girl always dreamed of. It was the size of a master room, with a King size bed, hardwood floors, her own personal bathroom, and to top it off she had the prettiest chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

We all finished our food, and just talked about school stuff and things like that.

"Alright, I'll give you girls some time to talk about what ever girls talk about,"

"Bye babe.", Sophie said as walking over to Cam. They fell into each others arms as he slightly lifted her off the ground.

After a good 2 minutes of their goodbye kissing I jokingly said "Uh guys, I'm right here!"

They laughed and had one final kiss when Sophie pushed him out the door.

"We need a girls day, I miss hanging out with you.", I said.

"Well it's not exactly a girls day, but I'm going to a party on Friday so you should come,"

I've never been to a party before. The only party I've been to is birthday parties with balloons, cake, and parent supervision.

"Um, well, I don't know.", My voice filled the room with stutters.

Sophie laughed. "Don't worry! it's just a kick back, nothing to be nervous about. There will only be a few people there just hanging out."

"Alright then". I think it should be good for me to get out and have a little fun. It will make my mom happy too, because she is constantly telling me to go out on weekends

"Yay! okay meet at my house at 6 on Friday then you me and Cam will head over to Myles house".

"Myles?"

"Yeah Myles Parrish, come on I know you've heard of him."

Myles parrish. I was very familiar with that name. I felt a rush through my body and my stomach started twisting up into knots. My face probably looked like I just ate something sour. Just hearing that name. Myles Parrish.