xv.

lamp lit nights:
     — when honey drips down the sky, moon glaze in its wake, scenting the world with an aroma of fire and smoke and sweetness. ( t h e w o r l d w o n t b u r n t o n i g h t )
     — when stars fall into place, letting you count how many hang in the sky that inverted day, gazing upon you with passion unmatched. ( t h o u g h n i g h t t e m p t s t h e u n r e s t o f f i r e )
     — when ceilings creek, your body tensing as shivers run down your spine, but the moon embraces you with a mellow soul that comforts every crazed thought. ( i a m t e r r i f i e d )
     — when you feel safe because you know that the stars protect you while honey drips down your soul, cleansing you  with sweetness, and in turn the moon waits for you, impatience never tainting the tender soul of the night mother.

— lamp lit nights, granting undaunted passage to dreamscapes and chasing away terrors since the first november.

———
No but seriously guys, the ceilings creaking? That's happening right now and I watched a horror movie (sortve, I wasn't paying attention, but still) two days ago and I'm still kinda on edge (don't judge me, I get scared easily)

On the second note, wowowowowow I feel like I published this book a month ago and it already gotten so many reads and votes and the comments . . . thank you all so much, really. <3