Chapter 8

When we finally got back to the unit we were going to share with my parents and pavel I saw my dad and alberta sat on the couch and mom was crying
"What did you do" I growled at my father
Alberta lifted her hand up to show a beautiful diamond ring
I gasped and then squealed and tackled her into a hug.
Dimitri, my father and pavel were laughing as I sat holding her hand admiring the ring.
In this room me pavel and my father were the only ones who spoke Turkish so my father said in Turkish
"I know about you and belikov"
"I don't care"
"If he makes you happy I will not stand in your way my darling" he said as I stood up.

Pavel was smirking and dimitri and alberta were speaking
"Do they do this often"
"Yes, I don't think they've ever been in a room with speaking Turkish"
"You don't speak it"
"No"

Back to mine and my father's conversation which was still in Turkish
"Are you alright with me marrying alberta, I mean I love her I do but if you don't feel comfortable with this then I won't"
"Baba, of course I'm ok with this. I don't see her as some guardian baba she is already my mother and she has been for so long. She was the only person bar lissa I could call my family but now I have so much family you, mom, pavel, dimitri, lissa, Christian, Eddie, Mason and even Adrian but she had always been there for me. She's the one person I could trust with everything and I'm pretty sure she knows about me and dimitri I see the little twinkle in her eye whenever she sees us"
"Thank you darling" he pulled me into a hug but I pushed him back, he looked confused
"And I know you'll be 'talking' to dimitri but first I think we should have a little talk first" I said gesturing to the couch and he sat beside alberta
"That woman is amazing and deserves to be treated right so I swear to god if you ever hurt her you'll regret the day you conceived me and you won't be afraid of your enemies you'll be afraid of me, your a mob boss but I'm a mob bosses daughter so I'll hurt you I don't care if your my father she means too much to me"
He paled and pavel instantly started laughing
We now spoke in English
"I understand"
"Good" I said walking over to dimitri and sitting in his lap, he looked embarrassed at first but when he looked at my family's smiles he knew they knew and wrapped his arms around me and he then knew they didn't care.
"So are you changing your name" mom asked
"I already did weeks ago just nobody knows but when we get back to the academy I will be mazur, I'm done hiding"
My family smiled and we all sat around talking until Lissa squealed in my head
I sat talking to her as my family and Russian god talked
'What's wrong liss"
'There was a phone call for you this morning after you left it was from Freddies wife ana, she's had the baby and is at court'
'Yeah'
'Can you tell her to come to room 2114 in guest housing'
'Sure love ya sis'
'Love ya too'

I smiled and went back to listening to my family until there was a knock at the door pavel went to answer it and came back in with ana carrying a little bundle. I instantly got up and Walked over to her and hugged her
"What's her name" I asked
"Millie Rose Montana"
I smiled and she handed her to me and I went and sat back down on dimitri
"Hi baby I'm your auntie" I said stroking her face and kissing her head.

It was times like this that I wished I'd just be able to have children with dimitri. Having at least two children is what I'd always wanted and little dimitri and me running around and my baby boy taking care of his sister that's something I'd always dreamed but now i couldn't have them. Don't get me wrong I love dimitri but I know he wants children with me, I knew dimitri was enough for me but I couldn't help but let my mind run with the images of dimitri changing after our little girl in the garden as I sat on the porch swing with our son laughing. Then dimitri and our son playing catch as I painted our little girls toe nails. And then our little girl at prom and wedding day and her brother shaking her husbands hand firmly holding his own child but promising to hurt him of he ever hurt his little sister and then a salt and pepper haird dimitri running after our grandchild as me and our kids served lunch with there husband and wife.

I snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing
I handed millie back to ana and answered my phone
"Hello"
"Oh rose, I saw everything I wish I could help you i never knew you wanted children"
"I always have lissa but I want his and I don't know what to do he wants it as well. I love him so much that I sometimes lay awake at night thinking it would be best to just leave and let him move on and give him what he wants"
"Rose he wants you"
"I know" I said by now tears were rolling down my face
She had to go so I hung up.

I'd done this the day after me and dimitri first slept together and I knew he wanted us. I'd gone to alberta crying saying I couldn't have kids

Mom looked at me
"This is what you meant the other day isn't it"
I nodded she pulled me into a hug and I calmed a bit but nothing was ever going to be how it was supposed to be.