~knj~

Y/n POV:

My phone was buzzing continuously. I checked it quickly. It was Namjoon. I sighed and ignored them. Namjoon is my boyfriend but at the moment we're in a fight, I'm close to breaking up with him. He's just...I don't know I just feel like I'm not good enough for him. He deserves better than me. I decided, I'd check the messages.

Namjoonie💕: You're beautiful ok, I love you so so much. I'd wait to the end of the world for you, I'd die for you. You're smile is like a drug, I'm addicted to it. You've become a part of me since we started dating. I've always dreamed of my dream girl, but I've found you know there's no need to dream. You're the first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I think of at night. If you left, I'd have nothing...I'd be nothing. You're my world babygirl, please stay with me. We'll get through this together. I don't get why you doubt yourself sometimes..you're perfect in every way. Whenever I see you I can't help but smile. I hope you'll forgive me 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I bursted out crying. I buried my face in my pillow, my pillow is already soaking wet. I need him right now but I can't...he deserves better. I was crying so much I didn't hear the front door open. My bedroom door opened. "Hey, I've come to see how you a-" Jimin stopped when he saw the state I was in. "Oh y/n" he said feeling bad for me. "Look at me ok?" He said softly. I lifted my head up and turned to him. "I just-...he deserves better than me" I said sniffling. "There's thousands of girls that want him...but he chose you." Jimin said supportively. "I guess you have a point.." I said wiping my tears away. "He misses you so much y/n, I saw him at the supermarket the other day I asked how everything was between you two and he broke down crying" Jimin said. "H-he did?" I asked letting tears pour. Jimin nodded continuously. "I don't want him to cry because of me..." I said quietly. My phone was buzzing continuously again. "Y/n...I think Namjoons calling you" Jimin said handing me the phone. I pushed Jimin's hand back. He frowned and sighed and answered the phone. He put it on speaker and chucked it on the bed. "Y/n? Y/n please forgive me...I love you okay. You're my everything. Please come back to me...I'm a mess without you" Namjoon spoke sniffling. Jimin looked at me as if to say 'well...say something'. "N-Namjoon I-" he stopped me. "Y/n you weren't answering, I was so worried I thought I'd lost you" he said softly.

"N-no I'm still here" I said quietly. "Jimin's here too if you wanna say hi" I added frowning. "Hi Jimin" Namjoon said quickly. "Y/n...you love me right?" He asked sniffling. "O-of course I do" I confessed. "Then...come back to me babygirl" he cried. "Namjoon I-...I'm on my way" I said ending the call. I looked at Jimin for a second. "Go get him girl" Jimin said smiling proudly. I smiled and hugged him and ran all the way to Namjoon's, still in tears. I knocked on the door frantically. He opened it straight away. He wrapped his arms around me. "Y/n I'm so glad you're here" he cried into my shoulder. "I missed you..." I said pulling away from him. "I missed you too" he said. We stared into each others eyes for a moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me back slowly.