~jjk~

Jungkooks POV:

I watched y/n leave, she's Jimin's sister and my ex-girlfriend. She's leaving to get a better job in Spain. I still love her, I should've told her before it was to late. I just stared at the door. "Jungkook...come here" Jimin said as he pulled me into a hug. I just stood there, stiff. A few minutes later, she'd be halfway to the  airport right now. "That's it, I can't stand to see you like this Jungkook. Get up we're stopping her from getting on that plane" Hoseok shouted suddenly. Jimin looked shocked. "You're not seriously gonna let your sister get on that plane when you know how he still feels, are you?" Hoseok shouted at Jimin. "Go get her Jungkook!" Jimin said to me. I smiled at him weakly. Hoseok pulled me out of the door and dragged me into the car. "What if we don't make it?" I asked, losing all hope. "We will Jungkook" Hoseok reassured. A few minutes later, we arrived at the airport. We ran straight through security not bothering with them. I need her. We all need her. I heard people shouting after us, a mix of fans and security probably. Me and Hoseok just most sprinting. We got to where you board the plane, we looked everywhere. We saw her. "Y/n!" Hoseok screamed. She turned around. She looked shocked. "Jungkook go on, don't be shy. Just do it" Hoseok said as he motioned to me. I ran towards her quickly. "Y/n please don't get on the plane, I can't let you. Please stay here with  me...I still love you" I said holding both her hands while pleading. "J-Jungkook I-" she was cut off by a man asking. "Um miss are you getting on the plane?" The guy asked.

She turned around and then turned to me. She sighed. "Jungkook I have to get on the plane, I'm so sorry. Please don't make this harder than it has to be" She said taking her hands away from mine. "But I love you" I said as I started to cry. "I-I'm sorry" is all she said before walking through to get to the plane. I felt Hoseok come up to me from behind. I turned around and he hugged me warmly. "I-I don't get it, I thought she still loved me" I cried into Hoseok's shoulder. "Shh it's ok" Hoseok said. The security came and grabbed us. They gave us a warning, they dragged us out of the airport. I went home and asked everyone to leave because I don't really want to see anyone. I pressed the button on my answer machine. "Um hi Jungkook. I-it's y/n. I just got on the plane. I'll call you when I la-NO!" She said suddenly. I listened carefully. "What am I doing? I love you too...I have to get off the plane!" She said as I heard scrambling. "You need to sit down" a flight attendant said. "N-no you don't understand I need to-" the phone line cut off. I ran to the machine and started pressing all the buttons on the machine. Desperately trying to find some way of hearing more even though there was one.

"Did she get off the plane?" I asked myself frantically. "I got off the plane" a voice said behind me. I shot around and saw her standing there, tears in her eyes. "I love you" she said with a weak smile. "I love you too" I replied before running to her and slamming my lips on hers. I kissed her softly and passionately. She kissed me back. I pulled her closer to me and she put her arms around my neck. I pulled away from her. "I won't let you go ever again" I said looking into her eyes. "I'd like that" she said with a sweet smile. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked smiling. "Yes Jungkook, I will" she replied before kissing me again. I kissed her back. "You know you scared me so much, I thought I'd never see you again. You owe me something.." I muttered against her lips. "What did you have in mind?" She asked with a smirk. "Hm I don't know. Actually, I know now" I said smirking back. "What is it?" She asked as she pressed herself up against me more. "You owe me your night" I said seductively as I carried her bridal style to my room.