Curly Freak Strikes Again

Recap:

"Now I wanna eat. Give me food." I said eagerly, rubbing my hands against each other. They all just chuckled and I smiled.

We at burgers and an hour later we all sat down with a huge bag of chips in front of the TV watching some horror movie. "Gimme." I told Niall and he handed me the bag. The other guys stared at us and I asked, "What?" 

"Niall never shares food with anyone." Louis said. 

"What? She punched Harry. She must get some reward." Niall said smirking. 

When the horror movie finished I called Lexis on my phone.

"Where are you?" She asked immediately

I took a deep breath and replied,

"In The One Directions Tour Bus."

__________________________________________________

"WAIT WHAT?" She screamed.

"Nothing, gotta go, bye." I replied,

I hung up before she could say anything else and headed towards the boys again. "So, what did she say?" Zayn asked. 

"Well I told her that I was in your tour bus, and she freaked out so I hung up on her." I replied.

"You really like her, don't you?" said Louis sarcastically. "Well, yes. I love her so much I had to ask you guys for your autographs for her. And I hate No Direction, so, yes I am a pretty awesome best friend."

"It's One Direction!" Louis muttered.

"Not to me!" I replied cheerfully.  "Harry stop staring at Kylie. It's rude." Liam said. l turned around and saw Harry blushing. I scowled. I usually caught him staring at me and it annoyed me a lot. I don't like when guys do that. 

Never again..

2 Weeks Later.

"Louis I am not wearing that!" I bellowed. We were in New York and me the boys and Eleanor had gone shopping. "Babe, that's disgusting." Eleanor said. Louis was holding up a pair of blue floral pants. "I think it's beautiful!" Louis said. "Then wear it yourself. Common Eleanor, let's go. Forever 21 is having a sale!" I gushed. She squealed and we left the boys to do their own shopping.

"So, has Harry asked you out again this past week?" Eleanor asked me. "Yeah. Like he won't give up. But I won't say yes." I looked at a shirt were it said Tomboy on it and a pair of skinny cargo pants. "He likes you! He really really likes you! You need a cap with that." Eleanor said pointing at the outfit I had put in my cart. 

An employee walked by and I quickly asked, "Hi, excuse me, but do you have a cap were it says Tomboy on it?"

"No." She replied and walked away.  "Nice employee's." Eleanor said sarcastically. "Let's go to Abercrombie & Fitch." 

"Okay, let me just pay for this." I replied. I payed and we headed towards Abercrombie & Fitch, eager to see what kind of clothes they had there today. "Found you a Tomboy cap!" Eleanor squealed. "Thanks!" I said, snatching the cap from her hold. She giggled. "I think you should say yes!" Eleanor said. "Nope." 

We paid and met the boys at the coffee shop. "Kylie can I talk to you?" asked Harry. "Sure." 

We walked a few steps away from the others and Eleanor kept glancing nervously our way.

"Kylie - er - you've turned me down loads of times when I have asked you out and I really want to go out with you. So please will you go out with me Kylie? If you turn me down today to, I will stop asking you." Harry had a pleading look on his face but I still couldn't say yes. 

"She would love to Hazza." Eleanor said, coming out of nowhere. "But -"   Harry grinned and said "Great! How does eight o'clock sound?"  "That sounds perfect!" Eleanor replied smirking. I just stood there my mouth wide open. 

Harry walked back to the boys and I just stood there trying not to strangle Eleanor. I stomped back towards the coffee shop, very angry. "Kylie?" Eleanor said, with a puzzled look on her face. I drank my coffee and got up from my seat. "I'll be walking back to the tour bus." I told them shaking with anger. "What why? No you won't Kylie!" Harry said. "Yes, I will be!" I snarled. I walked to the exit, Eleanor running after me. "Kylie!" She screamed once we were out on the streets. "I don't see what's wrong with what I did." She screamed again. I stopped directly after she had said that. I turned around and screamed, "I didn't want to go on a date with him! I told myself I would never date a guy again after what had happened with - with - him!" I screamed. I started running away from Eleanor my shopping bags in my hands. 

___________________________________________

Past Boy Friend? OH YEAH!