Chapter 1

Age (23)
Jennie (bestfriend/roommate)
Job (photographer)
Boss (kang cheol)
Parents (passed away)
Mark (brother)
Jimin (ex)
Bias (suga)
Bias wrecker (taehyung)

"Jimin don't do this to me again please!!" I yelled but he continued walking away. I reached out for him trying to grab his arm but it was like i was on a treadmill running but going no where. A giant hole appeared under me and I was starting to fall. I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping i wasn't going to die.

I hit the floor and opened my eyes. Ugh i dreamt about him again it has been 4 years. Why cant my brain forget him. I guess it doesn't help that i see him every time I watch a new BTS music video. I hate him don't get me wrong but I have to say they make great music. I try not to pay attention to him but they always zoom in on him i try to just look at Suga and Taehyung but.. my eyes always betray me.

"Y/n are you okay?? I heard a loud thud??!!" Jennie walked in looking worried. I pulled myself together and jumped up.

Y/n:"I'm fine just bad dream thats all"

I started to get my blanket off the floor when I heard her walk up to me

Jennie:"Was it about Jimin again??"

Y/n:"..yea.."

She back hugged me and whispered "you have got to stop watching everything BTS its going to drive you insane" I turned around in her arms and hugged her back.

Y/n:"I know..but Suga calls to me haha"

She let go and shook her head

Jennie:"if you say so..."

She walked out of the room and closed my door. I laid down again and looked at my phone and stared at my Suga wallpaper. You know he really is extremely sexy... his pale skin.. gummy smile.. minty messy hair.. the more I thought about him the more my hand moved lower and lower. I started to read some smut fan fics of Suga and i couldn't help but get wetter and wetter my hand found its way under my underwear i started to circle around my clit. I imagined it was Suga doing it to me which made it worse. I let a low moan out. I was about to slide a finger in when i heard jennie yell from the kitchen "hurry up and get ready you need to leave in an hr" damn it.. i was just getting started i guess ill have to wait. I wish i could do the photo shoot another time but these people dont seem like the kind who like to reschedule.

I slowly got up and got dressed.

I figured I'd girl it up since i was meeting with a possible new client today

I figured I'd girl it up since i was meeting with a possible new client today. The company was very discreet about it all they said was to meet up at 9 am at the office. I walked into the kitchen ready to eat my belly was screaming at me to feed it.

Jennie:"wow! You look.. wow"

Y/n:"oh hush haha .. but thanks"

I ate and gave jennie a hug goodbye

Y/n:"i should be back around 6ish message me what you want to do for dinner"

She nodded and wished me luck i took my time getting to work and when i finally reached the office my boss seemed to be nervous for some reason

Y/n:"sir?? Are you ok??"

Kang:"yea just nervous if we get these new clients it would help us greatly"

Y/n:"kang i will try my best dont worry"

He was about to say something when a group of men walked into the office i looked at them in shock..

BTS?? Here??
As my eyes looked over each face i saw one that caught my attention
Jimin....