Chapter 4

This was gonna be the hardest job in the world but i need this...

I got back to the office and started editing which was fairly easy since they were all gorgeous i had them ready and put them on Kangs desk so he could pass them on to Namjoon. I opened the door to our place and went straight to my room. I laid there and stared at the ceiling. How can Jimin still have this effect on me its been four years I should be over it by now but seeing him brought back memories that just wouldn't fade...

*********************************************

Flashback

I was so excited I got the job I wanted finally things were all coming together after all the hard work i did. I wanted a treat so I bought some sweets and headed home I wanted to tell my chimchim the great news. I called him earlier and he said he had practice all day so he wouldn't be home till 9 so that gave me hours to prepare a good dinner for him. I don't usually cook but I was so happy I felt like i wanted to do everything and anything. I just wanted to celebrate with my love and have a great night.

I got to the apartment and I heard music playing from the bedroom. Hmm maybe he left it on when he left this morning. We both had a horrible habit of leaving at least one thing on when we left the apartment. I put all the stuff on the table and opened the bedroom door so I could turn the music off when i saw something that tore my heart into pieces.

There was a girl on all fours completely naked and her legs spread as the naked man on his knees thrusted into her. You could hear there skin smacking against each other. She held onto the headboard and was a moaning mess and so was he. They continued and didnt even notice that i had walked in thanks to the music. My eyes were glued to them... how could he do this to me. We were hs sweethearts.. how could he disrespect me like this in my home!! On our bed!!

???:"jimin harder!!" She moaned

Jimin:"fuck im cumming"

He thrusted into her a couple of times then pulled out he was out of breathe and probably going to clean himself up when he turned around and saw me standing at the door.

Jimin:"shit.. y/n.."

The girl looked confused she clearly didnt know what was happening but he knew..he quickly grabbed some boxers and a shirt to put on

I looked at the confused girl

Y/n:"in case you havent put the pieces together this is my home and this is my boyfriend well ex now i would appreciate it if you left and let me have a word with him please"

She nodded

???:"im so sorry.. i didnt know"

She got dressed and gave me an apologetic look then gave jimin a death glare before she left..

Jimin:"y/n im so so-"

I slapped him before he could finish his sentence

Y/n:"i dont want to hear it i saw it all with my own eyes so dont even try to lie! How could you do this to me.. you said you loved me. I cant even believe this is really happening.."

Jimin:"it was a mistake give me a chance to prove that pleaseee!"

Tears were running down my face i shook my head

Y/n:"GET OUT!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! PACK YOUR STUFF AND JUST LEAVE!!"

Jimin:"don't do this y/n!!"

He tried to hug me but I couldn't even look at him i shoved him away he continued to try to comfort me but I kept hitting him to leave me alone I had it I was done I don't want a lying cheater to comfort me I wanted my chimchim the one that would do anything to make me happy.. I don't even know who this person in front of me is anymore..

Y/n:"fine if you won't leave then I will I won't be back for a couple of hours and when I get back I expect you to be gone along with all your things and if your still here I'll just call my brother so he can drag you out himself"

I left not waiting for a response I hauled as to my brothers and he comforted me but at the same time he looked like he was ready to kill

Y/n:"mark I don't understand.. why do men do this??"

I cried and cried

Mark:"I really don't know sis I wish I knew..now come on lets go check if he's gone"

I nodded and we drove to my apartment

Y/n:"wait in the car I'll check"

He didnt want to wait but he knew not to argue with me right now I unlocked the door and looked around he was gone i opened the closet doors and all his clothes were gone I knew I wanted him gone but this.. this was too much for me.. i fell to my knees and let out cries i didnt even know I had in me.. I was completely broke

*********************************************

Present Y/n POV

Tears were streaming down my face as I remembered the past

*Knock knock*

I wiped the tears and sat up

Y/n:"yea??"

Jennie:"hey I was coming to see how the shoot went"

I couldnt tell her that just after one shoot he had broke me down again she would make me quit for sure

Y/n:"it went great i think i got the job!"

I put on a fake smile she came up to me and hugged me

Jennie:"i knew you could do it!! Im so proud of you! wanna celebrate?"

I just nodded I hated lying to her

*********************************************

Suga POV

I needed some time to relax and just have fun I'm usually not a club person but the guys wanted to so I figured as long as there's alcohol than I'm all good

We walked in and didnt worry about being caught it was full of dancing loud music and people who were clearly buzzed/drunk we got our drinks and hung out for a while when a girl caught my eyes damn.. that dress looked amazing on her the way it hugged her body just right and her beautiful hair flowing down her back but she looked strangely familiar

Hmmm??

Wait..

Is that..

Y/n??