16

The next day when i arrived at school, i saw you with Jimin and Taehyung. I was so worried for you because of your sickness.

"KOOKIEEE! how are you now?"

Your friends laughed loudly and you angrily asked them to leave.

"Come with me". You pulled me to the rooftop.

i wont deny that this time your grip was not giving me warmth,but it gave me pain. My wrists turned red because of your tight grip.

"Ahh.. kookie it hurts."

We finally reached the rooftop, but what happened next shocked me.

You pushed me hard enough to let me fall.

"Why the hell did you call me kookie in front of them?"

"Kookie? whats wrong?"

"You! you are wrong! and stop calling me that you ugly bitch".

"This is a prank right? yah idiot, where is the camera huh?"

"What? you think i am joking?"

"Shh.. you are not well. Here i brought you some homemade food so that yo-"

"Shut up bitch".

The tiffin fell down and the food spilled everywhere. Automatically tears started to drop. But this time you weren't with me to stop them. Instead you were the cause of them.

"Aww.. what happened 'my girl'. Are you crying? 

hahah..did you actually think that i loved you. how dumb. why would me? The Jeon Jungkook like an ugly person like you?

"Then what were we-"

"You were just a bet Emma darling. Jimin and i made a bet that if i dated you and kissed you then he would give me 100 dollars and a party in the nightclub. Plus i thought it would be fun to play around you know. Huh.. you were much more easy than i thought.

Oh now that you know, please stop fucking messaging me like a stalker or else i will block your number."

And you left.

You left me there alone.

Your words were the hammer that broke my glass like heart into pieces. 

Into pieces that could never be joined together again.