EPILOGUE

"NO! nooo you never annoyed me. I never hated you. I- can not explain how happy i was to look at you. To talk to you. To be with you.

It was all my fault. I should not have ever taken the bet seriously. I realized i had feelings for you Emma ,the night we kissed. It was not just a kiss. It meant so much more.

I was scared. I couldnt believe that i fell in love with you.

I denied my own feelings...

and forced myself to hate you..

and that is my biggest mistake."

Jungkook cried out loud, with tears building up in his eyes. He blamed  himself for her death.

"JUNGKOOK! I know you are sad but she didnt die because of you." Taehyung explained.

"No hyung i should have been with her during her worst. I should have been the one to take care of her, to make her happy. But i... i hate myself. I should go to hell. i dont deserve to live".

"She doesnt want that. Do what makes her happy. She wants you to remember her and love her.

Never hurt anyone again".

"The funeral is tomorrow". Taehyung announced and left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jungkook cried the whole night. He was depressed. He felt like a murderer.

He hated his ownself.

It was raining heavily,

As he saw Emma's coffin getting buried in the wet soil he felt a touch. He looked to his right to see Emma in a beautiful white dress. She was smiling and Jungkook was lost in her. He hugged and kissed her one last time after which she vanished like the wind.

He heard her voice

"i am here kookie.. with you forever..no matter happens..so smile for me".

He smiled wide as tears kept on falling.

5 YEARS LATER

"Today i got my first official pay as a manager. Boss said he liked my work. I am so happy. But he said i dont work as hard as you did. Either way i got more than you idiot. How do you feel Emma? Do you remeber what day is it today? 20th june. The day we kissed.

Thats why i am here. to spend time with you. I know you are here. Idiot its been 5 years of our togetherness... i promise to not hurt anyone this year aswell. Mom is fine and your cafe is running good.

Yes your cafe,its called ,'Emma's Kookies and Cakes.'

Dont laugh, yes i told everyone to officially call me KOOKIE.

It reminds me of you.

I will never love anyone else. I will grow old with you and soon we will be together again.

EMMA BROWNS I LOVE YOU AND WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU,

BECAUSE LOVE HEALS EVERY PAIN.

THE END