The Boy Next Door

•SATURDAY•
You flutter your eyes open. You wake up to hear the birds chirping. You roll over to your nightstand to grab your phone. It's 11:26. (You): "I should get dressed." You get up and change into a white crop top with lace at the bottom with a pair of jean shorts.⤵️

You apply some makeup and then brush your hair and teeth

You apply some makeup and then brush your hair and teeth. You walk downstairs to see your sister watching "Dora The Explorer" and your brother on your phone. (You): Want some pancakes? (Bailee & Aiden): "Yes!" (You): "Ok." *laughs* (You): "Chocolate chips?" (Bailee): "Yeah." (Aiden): "Can you put blueberries in mine?" (You): "Sure." You start making pancakes. You make 5 chocolate pancakes and 3 blueberry pancakes. You made a few extra for your parents. You grab the butter, syrup, and whip cream. As soon as they were ready, Aiden and Bailee started eating. (You): "Hey save some for mom and dad." (Aiden): *mouthful* "Did you hear someone finally moved into the next door house?" (You): "What?" (Aiden): "I said did you hear that someone finally moved into the next door house?" (You): "Oh, no I didn't." You walk over to the window and see moving trucks. (You): "Should I make cookies and bring them over to them?" (Aiden): "Yeah but you should save some for us too." (You): "Ok I will." Your mom and dad come in and eat some pancakes and talk about what you are going to have to eat for dinner. (Mom): "Thank you for making breakfast y/n." (You): "You're welcome mom. I'm going to take some cookies over to the new neighbors so I'll be back." (Mom): "Ok sweetie." You grab the cookies and your phone and walk over. You knock on the door. It swings open to reveal a brown eyed boy about you age. (You): "Oh hi, I'm y/n." (???): "Hi. I'm Noah." (You): "Um these are for you and your family." (Noah): "Thank you. They look good. Did you make these?" (You): "Yeah, I love cooking." (Noah): "That's nice." (You): "Well I better get going. If you want me to show you around at some point just let me know." (Noah): "Oh that would be great. Can I have you number so I can text a time that would be good?" (You): "Yeah." You exchange numbers and say goodbye. You go back inside. (Mom): "So are they nice?" (You): "Yeah, well I only met the boy, his name is Noah." (Aiden): "Looks like y/n has a crush." (You): "Would you shut up Aiden!" (Aiden): "I'm just saying the truth. You know you like him stop lying." *you roll you eyes* (You) "Whatever!" You walk upstairs. You flop onto your bed and turn on the tv. You end up watching PLL (pretty little liars) again.
•DING•
It was your phone. You reach for your phone. It was from Noah.
•TEXT MESSAGES•
Noah💫⚡️: Hey is this y/n?
You: Yes. Is this Noah?
Noah💫⚡️: Yup. I was wondering, are you free now?
You: Yeah, why.
Noah💫⚡️: Well first I want to get to know you, and second if you want too, can you show me around town?
You: Yeah of course! What time?
Noah💫⚡️: Now?
You: Ok meet me outside.
Noah💫⚡️: Ok.
•END OF TEXT MESSAGES•
You get up and go downstairs. You tell you mom you are going to show Noah around town and she said be safe and have a good time, she also gave you money for lunch. You go outside and you see Noah waiting there. (You): "Hey!" (Noah): "Hey." (You): "You ready?" (Noah): "No I have to go put on my makeup then I will be ready." (You): *laughs* "Ok be back in under 15 minutes." (Noah): "you know I was kidding, right?" (You): "yes I knew." You start walking towards him. (You): "Lets go to the park first." (Noah): "ok!" You walk to the park. (Noah): "Look there's a pond." (You): *laughs* "yup I know that." You hang out at the park for a bit and then leave to go get lunch. You go to the local Diner called "TC's". When you walk in there is music playing. You get a table a sit down. You order and then Noah orders.

To be continued......
I hope you enjoy, have a great day!

-Olivia💕💕💕