Chapter 1: Dream

Hannah's POV

"Promise me that you will take care of me." sabi ko sa kanya

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you" sagot niya

"*hugs him* Promise?"

"Promise......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Hon!? Wake up!! Wake up!!"

Bumangon ako bigla nung ginigising niya ako at humihinga ng malalim.

"Gwenchahnahyeo? What happen?" tanong nya

"I don't know *sobs* I think I had a very bad dream *sobs*" naiiyak na sagot ko sa kanya

"Shhhhh.... Don't worry Honey, don't cry. I'm here. Always here." patahang sabi niya sa akin

"*sobs* Did I disturb you Hon?" naiiyak na tanong ko sa kanya

"Aniyo Honey, what's your dream?" sagot at tanong pabalik niya sa akin

"I saw a guy. He's so sweet but I don't see him clearly because his face was so blurry. We----He promised that he will took care of me and everything went black that causes me to shout of scaredness." sagot ko naman sa kanya

"Ohhh... Okay but---nevermind let's just sleep okay? I'll just hug you so tight that makes you comfortably sleep well okay?" sabi niya bago niya ako hinalikan sa noo at niyakap ng mahigpit.

"*nods*" 'yan nalang ang sinagot ko sa kanya

Maswerte talaga ako kasi siya ang napangasawa ko kaya natulog ako ulit na may ngiti sa labi.

*Next Day at the Coffee Shop*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV

Hello everyone! Before I'll tell you what happened last night, I'll introduce myself first. :) Je ireum-eun Kim Seok Jin-imnida, I'm married with the girl I dreamed of and I love, Hannah Hermosilla lately but now Kim Seok Hannah. I'm a singer, actually a K-POP singer. I belonged to the boy group in BigHit Entertainment "Bangtan Sonyeondan / BTS / Bangtan Boys / Bulletproof Boyscout".

Well actually, she's my classmate when we were in Middle School. I had a crush on her but in our Middle School memories, she didn't notice me because she was so busy at her studies. I always bullied her. xDD Please don't tell her that I told you about our Middle School Memories, she will kill me if she knew I told you about it. Joke xDD We got married last month in Seoul, Korea, our country but right now we're here at the Philippines to spend our honeymoon. So now, I'll tell you what happened last night.

Before she sleeps, we were so happy that we're already married, she even can't believe it. She told me everything she loves and she hates about me when we were in Junior High. I didn't know that she fell asleep without finishing her little stories. When I was about to sleep, she shouts so loud that makes me freak out. I don't even know what to do so I woke her up right away violently. She did woke up, but when I ask her if she's okay, she cried. I don't want her to see her crying, I ask her what happen and she answered me that she had a very bad dream. She didn't even seen it clearly but I was shocked when she told me that she saw a guy, they even promise each other that he will took care of her. I don't even know that when she told those things she saw in her dreams, it makes me so scared and got so nervous. I don't want to let her go? I want to be with her forever! No one could even seperate us! I can't live without her. I wake up in reality when she asks me something.

"Hon?"

"Hmmmm?" I answered her, looking at her beautiful eyes

"Do I look beautiful in this outfit?" she asks