Chapter 4 : Crushes Confirmation

A/N:

Read the author's note at the end of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUGA's POV

Anneyeonghaseyo! *bows* Je ireum-eun Min Yoon Gi-imnida. Just shortly call me SUGA, my screen name at the K-Pop boy Group "Bangtan Sonyeondan" or "BTS". I was a second main rapper at our group, I even wrote some songs. :) Many people say that I was no fun because I always wearing my poker face and I reallu look so pale because of my skin, well actually they're wrong, I am really fun to be with--sometimes I don't have any time to have fun because of writing some new songs to our group. I was still single, I don't have any time to fling girls. I am nobody. By the way, I was so happy that our maknae propose to his girlfriend---Andrea--our lil' sis. :) Hmmm.. I can't wait to see them saying their vows to each other XD HAHAHAHA!!

*Ring* (Ringtone~~ Jump~~)

*Unregistered Number~~ Calling~~*

"Huh? Who is this?"I ask myself curiously, so I answer the call right away.

*Answer*

"Anneyeonghaseyo.. Who is this?"

(I'm coming soon, so tell all your stupid friends to be aware becasue I'll kill all of you.. I'm serious SUGA. We'll meet again.)

"Wai-----"

*toot* *toot* *toot*

*End Call*

F*ck!? I know those voice... The person who called is a SHE! Hmm.. I must tell Rap Mon-ah about this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Jimin's POV

Anneyeonghaseyo! Park Ji Min-imnida! *bows* I'm a member of K-Pop boy Group "BTS"--the vocal and a dancer.. ^^ Many of girls want to touch my sexy 8 packs of abs and my biceps *u* HAHAHAH!! XDD If you ask me if I'm in relationship? Aniyo, I have someone I like. I'll tell you something secret, okay? Don't tell it to anyone ^^ Actually, I like--no, scratch that-- I mean I love Jin~hyung's wife, Hannah ^^ I have some strange feelings on her. I know that it's wrong to like her or love her, I don't even know whats got into me to love her like that. She's so beautiful, her pinkinsh and kissable lips. Arrrggghhh... I'm so sad that I'm too late to confess on her. *sighs*

By the way, I'm here at the dining table, sitting alone, drinking some whiskey. Sossy right? Hahahaha ! I'm so, so happy that our maknae propose to lil' sis ^^ Well, awhile ago, I smell something fishy at V~hyung. Hmmmm.. I got so curious, hmmm, maybe later I'll ask him what's going on. When I was going to sipmy drink, somebody talk to me and the reason I spat out my drink right away, so I face it and I got shock that it was our lil' sis whose talking to me. Phew...

"Phew, lil' sis you got me scared. -_-" I said to her

"YAH! Joseonghamnida oppa >< Mianhae! ><"she apologizely said

"Nae, nae, nae, so whats got into you to go here lil's sis?"  I ask her

"Well..... *sits besides me* I'm going to ask you something oppa ^^"she said cutely

"Eh? What is it?"I curiously ask her

"Hmmm... don't get shock on what I'm going to ask oppa? Okay? Arraseo? *thumbs up*"she happily said