Thank You

May 22, 2018

oMfG gUYs
iT'S beEn a FriGgIn yEAr sInCe I cREaTed tHis bOoK.

So yeah, I'm sorry there isn't a chapter but today I want to just write it to y'all. To be, you know, formal...?

oMFg wHaTs wIth aLl tHESe wORdS?

When I started this book, I really thought that this wouldn't go high ranking and other stuff. I was surprised after the past 20 days that it got 100 reads already! Now that it's been a year, I am really thankful for all of you readers, voters, commenters (<--- okay, those past two words, I don't know if they're a thing but it's in my dictionary) and everyone who has supported me throughout this book.

((OKAY, I HAVE TO STOP EVERY NOW AND THEN BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE STUFF LIKE THIS SERIOUSLY. BUT TO BE HONEST, I SOUND LIKE AN OLD GRANMA [no offense guys] WHO IS THANKING EVERYONE IN AN OLD FASHION WAY.))

Even though I am making a lot of other books, it doesn't mean I am leaving this fandom. I feel that everyone deserves to write, it could magically be a hidden talent of yours! {*shoutout to those who just read and not write*} I started this when I was an undergraduate and didn't knew much about grammar and spelling {*I think up to now...*}, but I still got the courage to write this book. To those who think that people will judge their own grammar and spelling when they'll write a book, don't think that; We're all human {*actually i think i'm an alien*}, we all make mistakes. Don't be shy to spread out your work! You never know, you might become a famous writer one day!

Okay, so that's that. I'm sorry if you guys didn't really like this chapter because it's boring and talks about the  book. But if we hit 10k, there might be a special surprise~ Anyways, it's already 9.81k when I'm writing this so maybe...

By the way! I got accounts for AO3 and Fanfiction.Net {*you can read fanficitons there*} and I might be posting some fanfictions there {*tbh, I don't really know what I'm doing lol*}. I hardly post chapters anymore, I'm sorry. I'll try my best to post at least once a week though.

Also, do you guys have any questions for me? I'm making a Q&A SPECIAL but it'll come out when something big happens. Thanks! >~<

Thank you all for the support you guys gave me!

pastelhoney

KapzenOrb {*bruh you hardly read but meh*}

lelcat23

ThePokeOne

01012004nani

LucyHeartfiliaFairy

le_bis_14

Swaggeyama_Tobiyolo

SilenAceMidori {*u alive bro?*}

_-Perfect_Girl-_

BlackWrath

I'm truly sorry if I was not able to tag a lot!! Wattpad kept crashing when I was tagging ya'll!!

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!!!

♡♡♡