Chapter 16: A Not So Magical Place

"You guys ready yet?" Liam yelled through the hotel room. "We should be leaving soon so hurry the hell up!"

I walked up behind Liam and wrapped my arms around him, resting my face on his back. He removed my arms from his waist and turned around to face me. Grabbing my face, I closed my eyes he planted a kiss on my forehead as everyone finally emerged from their rooms. "Finally. Let's get going," Liam said, grabbing his jacket off the back of the couch before we all followed him out of the room and downstairs.

After a few wrong turns, we finally arrived to the most magical place on Earth. Me and the others pushed past the turnstiles and entered the magical world that is known as Disney World. Two bodyguards stayed close by, one further ahead of us and one a little bit back behind us. The lines to the ride weren't too long and there were a handful of people waiting at the ticket booths, waiting to be let in but being turned away due to a 'special event.'

"Before we ride any rides or go and get snacks or anything, I need to use the little girls room," Casey said, stopping all of us in our tracks right before we passed the restrooms.

"So do I," I said, slightly raising my hand. I grabbed Casey's hand and we skipped to the restroom like little girls while the boys did whatever. We did our business and met at the sinks to wash our hands. "Today is going to be so much fun. We are like the luckiest girls in the world." Casey nodded in agreement and we high fived with wet hands, splatting water onto each other.

Before leaving, we dried our hands under the hand dryer and met with the boys outside, who seemed to be playing an intense game of the slapping game. "Boys?"

"One second, babe. I'm. Going. To. Win," Liam said, pretending to move his hands to get Zayn to move and then suddenly bringing his hands up to slap his. Liam jumped up from his seat and and said 'yes,' pulling his fist towards himself.

"Can we get to the rides now? I need an adrenaline rush!" Casey exclaimed, intertwining hands with Zayn and pulling him onto the path. The rest of us followed behind and jumped into the first line we came across. As we waited, I turned to Liam and wrapped my arms up around his neck and slowly rocked us back and forth.

"Hello, beautiful." A smile crept upon my face, along with a blush that heated my face up. "You enjoying your day so far?"

"Babe, we've only been here for like ten minutes. Ask me again in about an hour?" He nodded and I pulled his head down to my face with my arms, my lips lightly connecting to his before I pulled away and moved up with the rest of the group. As we stood in the line, I wiggled around to try and pull my jeans up and adjusted my top, making myself more comfortable in the slightly chilly January weather.

Within minutes, we had made it to the front of the line and were making our ways into the seats we wanted. After putting down the lap bars, Liam intertwined our hands together and brought them up to his mouth, planting a kiss on the back of my hand. "Today is going to be so much fun!" I yelled as the roller coaster we were on suddenly started to take off.

*****

"Let's do the tea cups again!" Niall exclaimed after we got off of them for the third time. Everyone looked at him, holding their stomachs.

Casey placed her hand on Niall's shoulder. "Niall, hun. We just rode that thing three times. Why don't we take a break from it and come back later?" Casey said. "In the meantime, let's rest for a bit and then go get something to eat."

Everyone groaned at the mention of food but we all agreed and took a seat at a nearby bench, letting our stomachs settle from the aggressive spinning we endured in the tea cups. "How did we let you talk us into doing it three times?" I complained, my hand resting on my stomach and my body hunched over.