Chapter 1 What Happened to my love

Kandy's pov

I loved you. My first and only ever love. His eyes sparkled when he laughed and his smile could light up around. I remember when I used to have an effect on him that could do such an amazing thing. This was the body I was looking at now that when I was younger I was madly in love with. The boy that I wanted to come give me a hug and tell me he missed me. it was our last year before school ever started he was my best friend. From the minute I was born my parents had everything planned, My entire life set out for me. My mother a wizard doctor and my father the keeper on the Irish National Quidditch team. It seemed that from the moment I took my first breath my dad already had it decided I would be an amazing Quidditch player and he would make that happen if it meant breaking me and my mom had decided that nothing but beauty would matter that even if my grades fell it didn't matter as long as my teeth were perfectly straight and white and as long as I had big boobs and butt, As long as I walked with a straight back and as long as I could make the boys drawl with my perfectly petit body I would be fine and she was right I was very beautiful. my eyes a crystal grey that were like portals to another world, My hair a beautiful dark brown with tints of gold in it. My life wasn't perfect. The day my Hogwarts letter didn't come was the day I saw the look of disappointment and that was when I realised all my parents cared about was perfection. Everything in my life was a perfect mess. My letter finally arrived and my parents were over joyed and even better news was that my best friend had gotten one too. Oliver wood, the boy I feel in love with our parents had been friends for years which is where I came to met Oliver at a very young age. From the moment I stepped on to that train I felt as if I was in a dream as I sat down next to my best friend ready to learn magic. Before I knew it me and Oliver were standing in front of all of the house and professors waiting for our names to be called so we could be sorted into our house oh how I prayed Oliver would be in mine. When my name was finally called Oliver leaned over and kissed my cheek and wished me good luck. I remember walking up to that chair smiling not a worry in the world because I knew me and Oliver would always be together. As the hat was set down onto my head It took forever for the hat to decide and here I was sitting there knowing I would be put in Gryfindor like over would be but then Slytherin was screamed across the room. The look on Oliver's face was heart breaking as though my house changed everything about me. He didn't care about me ever again after that point. My best friend hated me for the house I was in.. I looked away from him and continued to my seat at the Slytherin sitting next to a boy I now call my best friend Marcus flint. I watched as Oliver walked up taking a seat in the chair only praying he would end up in Slytherin. As the hat screamed out Gryfindor I felt the tears begin to stream down my face wiping them away as quickly as they came they were goon. My best friend put into the house my house hated and if it couldn't have gotten can worse I could tell by the way he looked at me, he hated me too. The next seven years were all just a big blur. My first year I was put on to the Slytherin team as keeper and every Christmas or summer break when I would come home. my father would push me to be my best every morning I would be woken up at 6am to practice. I could catch anything and throw or hit anything. Nothing got passed me even a snitch was easy to catch. when I came back for second year I was informed that Oliver was Gryfindor new keeper. I wasn't set as captain until my third year which was the same year Oliver became captain as well. I just couldn't get away from him no matter how hard I tired. Something about me wasn't right, everyone in the school adored me but Oliver because he saw the real me including all the dark. I kept trying to fill his place with all the guys on my team even sleeping with most of them but still no one could take his place. I became very sluty only I wasn't really I was just to caught up in trying to fill his spot that I didn't see what I was doing. Me and Oliver could never be together so I don't know why it bothers me so much I mean he is dating Katie bell now and I am dating Cedric. How can I still love someone I never actually got the chance to love?

Oliver pov

My best friend from the beginning the only girl I could ever love. I miss her soft caring smile that she used to give me I see it from time to time when she looks at Cedric or Marcus but I never see the love she used to give me that smile but with the hint of something different in her eyes. Something powerful and amazing that was almost locked away as if she was afraid to let it out around me. Me and kandy haven't talked in 24 hours from our game yesterday but I haven't actually talked to her for 7 years. I miss you. I mean I was in love with her but I have learn the except the fact that she is no longer my beautiful and caring kandy but now a slytherin beautiful sluty caring and perfect kandy. I see it the dark in her eyes it has always been there so to be honest I wasn't that shocked when she was put into slytherin. I'm so stupid I don't actually have any feelings for Katie I just have to make kandy jealous since her new play mate is Cedric of all people ugh do I hate him! He could have any girl he wanted but instead he stills my kandy I mean kandy! I miss her so much. I'm actually really excited for this year because me and kandy are taking over as quidditch professor we get to share a room and I'm sorta looking forward to it because I miss her and I need her I can't do living with out her for much longer. This is also terrible because I would do anything for kandy and I have to remember she hates me and it's been seven years nothing will be the same. I can't lose her again I need her