Getting to School

One warm spring day Anne and her little sister were walking to school. Anne had her friends walk with her. Anne didn't want Bella to emarrass her in front of her friends so she told Bella to go further up the path. So Bella walked further ahead and to her left there was a corn field. Bella is a curious girl who doesn't know the dangers of the world since she is only 6 years old. Bella's older sister Anne was 13 and she knows Bella isnt allowed to walk by herself. Anna didn't think anything could happen she have walked down this path for 6 years and haven't seen anyone other than some kids going to school. Anna and her friends ran up to Bella and said, "Hey, Bella go straight to school my friends and I are going to take a shortcut through the corn field." Bella just didn't care she told Anne, "Fine, I know this route and mom told us to stay on it until you get to school." So with Bella's response the girls ran off into the corn field. They raced to school but the girls didn't stay together the girls didn't want to run into each other as they were running so they separated. All Bella heard was, "3...2...1...GO!!" and off Anne and her friends went. While Bella was alone she was frightened by the sound of someone following her. Bella took a loud gulp and turned around slowly. As she turned around Bella saw a man she noticed he was one of the Ally men. Bella remembered what her mom told her, "STRANGER DANGER , STRANGER DANGER." Once Bella didnt hear the man any more she stopped, kneeled down and prayed aloud she softly pleaded, "Dear God please guide me through this path to school safely in Jesus name Amen." Bella got up and started walking she noticed another set of footprints walking next to her. Bella smiled and walked safely to school. The Ally man saw her walking next to a man so he walked off into the corn field and stopped following her.  By then Bella forgot that Anne and her friends went in the corn field. So Bella had no worries.Anne ended up tripping over a root and breaking her ankle. She couldn't move. Anne screamed," HELP, HELP ,HELP!!" Nobody responded. Anne sat there crying. Anne wished she wasn't so foolish and didn't go in the corn field. Anne soon became tired and fell asleep. When Anne woke up she was in a small room that was dark and smelled bad. The walls were black, hard, and smooth Anne thought there was no way out of here. Until Anne heard talking. Anne crawled torward the talking closer and closer.  She found a small and narrow opening that lead to light. Anne crawled through the opening on the wet and cold floor. Anne saw two other girls who said there names are Kayla and Danielle they were around her age. Kayla was crying because she had tattoos that were traced by a knife that was dug in to her skin. Danielle was frightened and scared.  Anne was able to look around and see that the wetness was from Kayla's blood. Anne was disgusted and groosed out. A voice interruped Anne's thinking. The voice was a man who said, "One must die and two will live and be set free. Then two axes dropped down from the ladder. The man said again firmly," Choose" and then walked off. Kayla was first to say,"Kill me, put me out of my missery please then you two can go home."  Anne and Danielle couldn't kill her. They won't kill her. Kayla was tired of being in pain Kayla yelled, " Kill me, and kill me now!" Anne and Danielle grabbed an axe each and walked torward Kayla slowly. They didn't want to do this. Kayla counted down the last few seconds she would live,"3...2...1...0" It was silent while Anne and Danielle walked torward the man who led them to there neighborhood. Once the girls were let go they ran home and didnt stop until they got there. Anne and Danielle learned a lesson always do what your parents tell you to do because it's for a reason. Bella got safely to school and home by praying for Gods help.  Anne's ankle healed  a month later. Anne and Danielle lived there life happy and passed down their story for people to know how important rules are.