Chapter 1

There is a girl called Misaki Akihara. She is currently walking down her school's hallway, completely unaware of her surroundings.

"Oof!", Misaki fell on the ground and realized that she had crashed into her friend, Ashe, who was in the same grade as her, but was extremely small for his age.

"Sorry!", Misaki apologized, "Oh... It's just you Ashe."

"What do you mean it's just me?!"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Forget I said anything else" Misaki stood up, and have her hand to Ashe, who was still stunned from the fall. Ashe stuck his tongue out,"Thanks to you I have a headache now.", he complained.

"You little... I have a headache too!" Misaki retorted and began walking to class.

"Who's fault do you think it is?!", Ashe accusingly questioned.

"...", Misaki couldn't say anything to that, her friend was right. "Oh hey! My headache's gone!" she said in an attempt to change the subject. "But, why does everything seem bigger now?"

"Really? I think everything looks smaller." Ashe replied in a high-pitched voice.

"Are you mocking me?!" Misaki whipped around, expecting to see Ashe, but instead she sees a taller version of herself besides her.

"Why am I standing over there!", both teens screamed. The bystanders in the hallway looked at the two as if they were crazy.

"Ashe, what do you mean? You think that you're a girl?" a boy from the crowd asked. Everyone giggled. He patted who he thought was Ashe on the shoulders, "Did you go insane last night?" he laughed, then sashayed away. Misaki walked up to her 'double' and whispered in a serious voice, "Ashe, I think we switched bodies."