Yay another chapter!

"What are we going to do?", Ashe hissed.

"I don't know, let's just get to class and see how it goes." Misaki replied, and they walked to class. Misaki walked over to her seat which was by her guy friend,

Oliver.

"Hey Ashe, why aren't you sitting by crow today?" he asked.

"Oh... About that." Misaki muttered, "As-Misaki and I have something to tell you two." She grabbed Oliver's hand and dragged him out of the room. She then signaled for Ashe and Crow to follow her. Ashe slinked out of the classroom, and Crow told the teacher that he had a doctor's appointment.

"Care to explain why you two are sitting in the opposite seats today?" Crow said.

"I don't want to explain here. A teacher might catch us ditching class. We have to go somewhere else." Misaki whispered.

"If we don't tell them here, then where else do you suppose we could go?" Ashe sighed.

"Why not hide in that conveniently oversized tree in the playground?" Oliver pointed at the huge tree.

"Good idea. Autobots roll out!" Misaki commanded.

"I don't remember you being the leader." Ashe mumbled as the four kids snook outside, and into the tree. Ashe and Misaki explained the whole story to their friends.

"Ehhhh?! you're in each others bodies!" Crow screamed.

"And Ashe is a guy. In a girl's body. Who knows what he'll do?" Oliver mused.

"You perv!" Misaki bopped him on the head. "Anyways, how are we supposed to deal with this?"

"Why not try crashing into each other again? Crow said.

"I guess it's worth a shot." Ashe replied, although he sounded a little bit hesitant. Misaki leaped onto the ground.

"I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't involve breaking my arm." She reached for Ashe's hand in an effort to help him down.

"Same, I don't want to break my whole body." He awkwardly laughed.

"Hey, I'm sure it won't be that bad!" the two guys in the tree giggled.

"Welp, let's just get this over with. 3... 2.... 1....." Misaki and Ashe bumped into each other and fell over.

"Ow, that looks like it hurt. Did it work?" Crow called from the tree. Ashe examined himself. Unfortunately he was still an average high school girl whether he liked it or not.

"Nope, and my back hurts." He complained.

"You sound like an old man. or in this case a woman!" Oliver teased as he jumped out of the tree to check on his friend.

"Great, I guess we're going to stay like this for at least the whole day. Joyful." Misaki groaned.

"What's our next class?" Ashe wondered out loud.

"Math."

"English."

"What are we going to do? I'm in advanced math." Misaki panicked.

"I don't even know how to do anything in the advanced class!" Ashe complained.

"Yay~ Even more problems!~" Oliver chirped.

"What am I going to do!" Misaki and Ashe screamed in unison.

"Calm yourselves, Oliver and I will help you get through the WHOLE day without a problem. Right Oliver?" Crow reassured the switched duo.

"We are-- I mean of course! Anything for a friend. " Oliver stuttered.

"Somehow I doubt we'll make it through this day alive." A stressed Misaki thought.