Part 1

sans pov: sans opened his eye sockets he could hear talking downstairs it was undyne? sans made his way downstairs "undyne?"he said curiously "oh hey sans grillby wants to see you and I'm just leaving"she said enthusiastically "oh ok"sans replied as he walked out the door *i wonder what grillby wants*sans thought the bell jingled as he walked into grillbys it was empty except for grillby who was smirking at him from the counter "oh hi grilbz what did you need?"sans asked "oh nothing much i just got some new ketchup that i thought you would like to try"grillby said smoothly "uh okay grilbz "sans says as he takes the ketchup taking a sip he pauses "um this is really nice thanks"he says downing the rest then sitting down on a stool"so sans do you have a crush on anyone"grillby asks a hint of suspicion in his tone "why and i am dating Tori you know that?"grillby paused before leaning forward and whispered "not for much longer"sans pulled back in surprise  "wai-wait what"sans eye sockets started to close "did you do...."sans voice trails of as his eye sockets close and falls into grillbys open arms grillby smirks and picks up sans phone from where i fell and rings papyrus "OH HELLO THIS IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS SPEAKING. WAIT BROTHER WHAT DO YOU NEED"grillby giggled and said "first off lower your voice papyrus and secondly your brother wont be coming home tonight he is staying over at mine tonight"there was a pause then papyrus spoke softly and quietly "you are going to regret this grillby"and with that papyrus hung up"hm ok that's fine" muttered grillby taking sans into his room laying him on the bed"well he should be out for about another 6 hours so i have enough time to prepare"and with that grillby proceeds to strip sans and put a magic suppressing collar on that he can control with his own magic and chains sans's wrists to the ceiling and his legs to the floor then leaving to lock up the shop*6 hours later*"where an earth"sans pauses and looks around then at himself and freezes as he remembers "you awake good we have a lot to do sansy~"grillby  smiles seductively "what the fu-""no bad words sansy~i wont allow it"(ok imma end it here if you want to see more just say so and i will give you more)