Part 2

sans pov: "why grilbz" sans sighs he doesn't want to be here grillby pauses before grabbing sans's skull and forcing his tongue into sans's mouth making  sans form a tongue in response and try to pull away grillby pulls away after a minute leaving sans scared and panting he looked up at grillby his eye lights had dimmed and he looked frightened "why why why? what did i do wrong grilbz"sans begged helplessly grillby just respond with a "once i am done with things here i am going to get rid of toriel and i am doing this because i love you now let us get started"he grabbed sans's pelvis rubbed sans's spine hearing moans from sans in response to this he continued till sans's magic had formed a pussy sans was panting heavily grillby then stripped himself while sans repeated "no"over and over grillby then positions his dick by sans's pussy and thrusts in starting a harsh bruising pace sans screamed in agony and bliss he was seeing stars.

Papyrus's pov:"WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN NOW" he was yelling and pacing while undyne and toriel sat on the couch nervously glancing at each other " papyrus dear please try and relax" toriel pleaded"look I'm sorry ok but just the thought of HIM doing bad things to sans and getting away with it it just makes me so mad"stated papyrus with a sigh " i know i wish i hadn't sent sans over there but unfortunately HE has a self sustaining force field that he stole from alphys"undyne muttered she was just as pissed as papyrus and guilty because she knew if she hadn't sent sans over HE would never have gotten his hands on sans silence stretches out between the three before toriel makes some hot chocolate gets a blanket then gives the others their hot coco and wraps the blanket around them undyne washes the mugs when they finish and then they all go to sleep together.

Sans pov: *2 days later* grillby woke sans up woke up with small shove " yes master?"sans replies in an emotionless tone grillby unchains sans and in a commanding voice says "follow me" sans complies as grillby walks through to the bar and then "sit NOW"his voice rising to a shout at the end sans sits on the sofa grillby is pointing to "good  good now i am going to make some food are you hungry?" sans looks up "yes master please master i will behave"pleaded sans "yes you may have some food scene as you have behaved so well i will be back stay there"(sorry if it is short if you have any ideas for the rest of the story i would love to hear them i will credit you for the idea as well only if you want me to though)