Chapter 3 - Lanterns

We had finally reached our destination, Luke had taken me to a beach. I was shocked at the sight,the beach was empty and the sea was calm with the sun sitting just on top of it. I looked over at Luke as he started taking a basket out of the car and we walked down onto the warm sand that began to capture my feet and pull me into the ground.

Luke chose a spot and we sat down to eat the food he brought. The food consisted of: pies with anti possession symbols on, cakes with the alpha pack symbol iced on top little apples carved into tardis shapes... Its every fans dream to see such a sight. I went and hugged Luke, knocking him onto his back and laughed as I nervously pulled him up.

"I'm so, so sorry" I admittedly said "it's fine really he said back as I stood up and dusted myself off

He looked at me once again and watched me walk over to the sea.

I then stopped at the tide and allowed it to attack my feet. Luke carried on looking at me but then moved his eyes onto watching the sunset.

After a while, I felt Luke approach me and grabbed me a little bit of fright. I let out a sigh of relief after realising I wasn't stood there alone

"This is absolutely beautiful Luke" I said calmly as he placed his hands on my shoulders tearing me away from the mesmerising sight.

"Come on there's something else I'd like to show you, close your eyes"

I did as what I was and he grabbed my hand pulling me gently along the beach until we suddenly stopped,

"Can I open my eyes yet" I then asked, excitement running through me.

I noticed he let go of my hand, the warmth slipping away and replaced with a chill of icy cold air. In confusion I called out to him hoping for a response

"Lu, where did you go? Whats going on?" I pleaded for answers but I also pleaded for him to be by my side again, I missed the comfort of having him there all these years.

"It's fine, you can open your eyes now" he said and I was told.

When I opened my eyes I saw Luke holding two Lanterns stood next to a boat.

"Come on" Luke continued "Where going out to sea"

Astonished, I walked over to him and he placed the Lanterns down and helped me in, climbing in after.

We went out into the middle of the sea and stopped. I put my hand gracefully into the water letting the motion of the sea engulf my hand.

The water was cool and relaxing, I could sea the fish playfully swim around

The water was cool and relaxing, I could sea the fish playfully swim around. I took at my hand and turned to Luke. He picked up a lantern and placed it carefully into my hands, he then smiled and looked into my eyes.

I watched the flames dance reflecting on his face before placing the lantern into the water. I then did the same and watched as they danced together along the waters.

As Lanterns moved passed me,i helped push some along. This was absolutely amazing, all the colours and where we were, it's just breathtaking. I can't believe he did this for me.

I looked over at him and that's when he looked at me, "I can't believe you did all this, thank you so much"

I reached out and hugged him then carried on watching the Lanterns.

Not long after, we walked back along the beach. "Thank you for today, I love everything you have done" I said as our hands interlocked.

"Yeah well it's not over yet" he smiled at me, dragging me back to his car.

"Lu, where are we going?" I said in a state of shock, I can't believe there's more things to do

"You'll have to wait and see love".