Mysterious stranger

Serenity P.O.V

8am
Hair all over my face , I’m trying to wake up. After a long fight with myself to not close my eyes I drag myself out of the bed and head downstairs.

I found Bin my roommate, Me and her  met 1 year ago on Hello Talk, she wanted to learn English I wanted to learn Korean and BOOM.  Here I am one year after in Korea.  I needed to take a break from my familly and start doing what I wanted for once .

"Hey bitch", she say cutting her apple.

"Hey hoe ", I said grabbing a piece of her apple

" YAHH "

" What ?!?"

"Why are you taking my apple??"

I looked at her and took started eating it while looking at her in the eyes. She start laughing, she can’t stay mad at me. 

"When are you starting work today ??" she asks

"In an hour,  you ? " i said strolling through insta

"Night shift "

"Damn"

Me and Bin are working at her parents Sandwich shop which is right below our apartment . We are not paying for the apartment so we thought we could help them with it

After my shower, I went downstairs  ( again lol ) to start my work day.
**
12pm AKA total hell

Everybody’s hungry, it’s rushing hour, my head is all over the place damn.

I was taking a little break since  a little less people were here. I was putting money in the cash register when I heard a voice made me raise my head .

"Excuse me are you taking orders ? "

A man that had only his eyes visible, a little bit taller than me was looking at me

"oh yeah what would you like to order ??" I said trying to take my serious back

This guy’s eyes were so pretty I couldn’t look away. He even had a mole under left eye.

"I gonna take the menu 6 but please don’t put cucumber  on it, and also a part of this chocolate cake ."

"17,000₩ please," I smiled

He handed me the money while I could see him smiling through his mask.

" you can sit somebody is going to bring it to you "

He smile again and took his sit while I send his order in the kitchen .

I kept taking order but I could feel his stare  on my skin. I mean I was staring at him too I’m not gonna lie. My break time was finally here  thank you Jesus .

The stranger finally had his order serve . I was staring  at him trought the window when he was about to take his first bite. He took of his mask .

Oh my fucking God. 

It’s fucking Choi YoungJae.  Is somebody pranking me or ??? Wtf . He took is first bite but his face start to get ugly ( idk how to say it sorry)

"Oh my god cucumber !! Cucumber !! "

SHIT who put fucking cucumber in his Sandwich

*_____*
Please, Vote, comment and share!

Love yu❤