jealousy

" what's up" I asked again

" you don't love me no more "

" what are you saying Jae, of course i love you"

" then what is this ?" He pulled out the piece of paper

I laughed " this is a number of a guy that wanted mind, I forgot to throw it out cause the store was really busy"

" you sure" he asked 

" of course Youngjae "i said as he sat down of the couch. " I love you very very very much" I hugged him as tight as I could.

" was he handsome?" he asked again

" hmm, I don't know really I don't really remember his face well to be honest" I answered, I heard him hummed " alright let eat"

We started to eat but I felt that jae was a bit tense.

" jae what's up" I asked putting my pizza down.

" if you find a handsome guy on the street and really tall too and he asked for your number would you give it ?"

" what kind of question is this. Of course I wouldn't" I got next to him and grabs his face to make him look at me.
" I love you and only you, there is not coming back from this, you stuck with me boy"

He smiled  and hold me in his arm " i think you're the one stuck with me"

*__*

next day i got a day off so i took my time to get ready with youngjae because he had to go to pratice with got7.

" does pratice last a long time ?" i asked taking a spoon of my cereal.

" well it depends who fucked up the most but usually it's me. I'll try to not be too bad today so it won't last forever" he said smilling at me.

"I'm sure you'll do good" i responded to his smile.

" what do you plan for today" he asked

"Well as usual, i'll go to the coffee to annoy Bin and when she's done we just have like a spa afternoon"

"your friendship with Bin is so cute" he said earning a hum from me

"Alright pretty boy time to go " i said putting everything in the sink.

*__*

i arrived at the restaurant and i saw Bin behind the corner.

"Hey queen Bee" i said smilling the shop wasn't really crowded since it was beetween morning when people go to work and noon when people have a break.

"Hey miss . How was it with your man ?" she asked smilling

"Great but you'll know the details home, go to work"

"K, sit i'll bring you the usual" she said smilling.

i sat on the 'youngjae' table and bin came with a full chocolate layed cake and a almond milk chocolate

" yayy" i stated to applaud at the view of the food " i'm emotional just looking at this. Thank you binnie"

i spend the morning eating and drinking and it was finally time to go home.

" ok so let me get the face mask and everything else" she said as soon as  we passed the door step.

We change ourself and we got on the couch with all of our snack to put random things on tv and started to put the mask on.

"Let me apply this on your face you never put it right" she laugh

"It's not my falt if my head is small like this those things are always too big for me" i whined

"ok here you go pretty girl. So whatsupp"

" with youngjae ? " i asked she nodded  " nothing much, he was a bit jalous yesterday but everything is fine now so yeah" i smiled

" Oh look at that smile, you're happy i'm so happy that you're happy" she clap her hand.

i heard my phone ring so i answred without even looking at who was calling

" Hello it's been a while"