thirty-four.

YO WE'RE LIKE #200 SOMETHING OUT OF 5.1K IN THE ALPHAFEMALE CATEGORY OMGGGG GUYSSSSS!! OKAY KEEP VOTING HOESSSS!!!

Xavier didn't come back that night, and it was getting late. Submitting to my stubbornness, I had refused to mind link him, despite the pleas from Mia.

His beta had told me that he had lost Neira's scent at the edge of the Aura barrier, but it was the south barrier. Thats the direction to my pack. I couldn't mind link her, I was completely blocked off, and she had little to no control over her wolf. Who knows what state she was in at the moment?

I could tell that Tyson was hurting inside. Hurting because of the fact that he lost her, or how difficult it'd be now that she nearly killed his best friend, I couldn't tell. No words of encouragement bubbled into my mind, and the pain on his face was so familiar that it almost made me shed a tear.

I knew that pain. I was feeling that pain at that very second.

Tya and I gathered our things and wandered past the barrier, ignoring the glares from the male soldiers guarding it. Soon, we shifted and gathered our belongings in our snouts before making the journey home. At this point, my body was longing for Xavier. It felt unnatural to my body that I couldn't at least feel his presence anymore.

I knew that his wolf was aching for me, especially since we just finished out mating process. I mean, all there's left to do is...pup. I shuttered externally at the thought. I was not ready to have children, and I hope Xavier understood that.

Feeling the grass on my land between my paws was comforting. I never felt at home in Silver Aura, even with Xavier around. Lately, my entire life has been about him, which was thr reason why I never even wanted a mate. It's why I wanted to reject him.

Thinking of rejection burned inside. It was too late for it, but even if, she said we could'nt. Who am I to reject her wishes?

The first thing I did was check on Will. I had reluctantly left him in charge, trusting that the spell was completely lifted. He was in his office looking at paperwork when I opened the door, watching his expression lift and then die as his eyes rested on my mark.

"You were mating. You found your mate?" He asked, no emotion spreading across his face at all.

"Y-yes. Um...remember that night that Silver Aura attempted an invasion? It's the alpha. Alpha Xavier." I admitted. It was weird to speak about my weird situation out loud, especially to Will. He was always so reserved, so to himself.

"Oh," he shrugged, but I could see a flicker of something in his eyes. It was quick, and it went away as fast as it came.

It was pain. I heard. The voice made me shake and Mia howled in delight. I decided to ignore it against her pleas to reply swiftly.

He was wrong. Pain? Will? Those didn't match up in the context it was used.

"I see the pack has been doing fine. I was...skeptical."

"I'm sure you were, but I promise all those thoughts are gone." He flashed his wrist to me, Iris' mark no longer engraved into his flesh.

He stood and I pulled him into a long embrace. He stiffened and then relaxed, snaking his arm around me. I heard a distant growl in my head, from Xavier or Mia, I couldn't tell. "I've missed you, Will." I mumured into his chest.

"Alia...I've missed you too." He whispered softly.

Will had been my best friend longer than Tya, and although he had been offered the beta position after Tya, he took it with honor. A long time ago, I could tell him anything, but to me, his curse had broken our trust. It hurt me and I knew that hurting me hurt him. I wanted to tell him everything.

That just couldn't happen at the moment.

Soon, I had left Will to tend to the warriors, catching him up on the new females that will be coming in next week. He nodded, going down to inform our current warriors.

I took that time to check on various pack members before turning in to my own house. It was quiet and eerie, sort of unfamiliar. I couldn't place my finger on it, but something was missing.

Someone. Mia added. She was right.

I couldn't sense Osira. I ran into her part of my house, smelling her scent, as faint as it was. She was gone.

She was gone, and I was in fucking trouble.

After he beast had taken over, and she had killed and taken over the various packs that she did, the Council had decided that she would be executed.

As a high ranking warrior and Alpha, I had vied with the Council to spare her life, and in return, I would make sure that she never leaves Bronze Moon territory. Of course, she could have went to any other of my territories, but I know that wasn't the case.

She was leaving. Leaving like she left when my father disappeared. Leaving.

I screamed in anger, throwing down her dresser in anger as a small, white paper fluttered in the air above me.

I felt him. I will be back-- Luna Osira.

Him? My father? I mean, he was the only one that could get her out of this house but, she felt him? The Council deemed him deceased, but of course, thats because he never popped up again.

He was never found dead. He just...vanished.

Osira was a bit crazy, could it be possible that she thought that she felt him? If he was dead, she would have known. I would know if Xavier had...died. Right?

Could my father have blocked her off? For all these years? If so, all those deaths were on his hands. He drove her to it. He...it is him.

I sighed, crumbling to the floor and crushing the paper in my hands. I had to find her, and then, I needed to find him.

"You alright?" I heard at her door, the voice sending waves of comfort down my spine.

Xavier's brown eyes searched mine as he attempted to enter the room before I slammed Osira's door in his face.

"Leave." I demanded in my alpha tone. All I heard was silence as I laid on her bed, clutching the note to my heart.

++++

OOOOHHH GUYSSSSS

WHAT DO U THINK??!!

K BYE!!