Garroth's crush (part I)

Hey Y/n! I'm kamiko, this is my first part of my first story so I'm a little rusty!

Zianna (garroths Mum)

Garroths POV.
My alarm rings loudly right next to my ear and makes me jump. School again..I really want to move school, I just get picked on everyday. My only true BOY - FRIENDS are Laurence, Travis, Dante ... Aaron? And Vylad and Zane, but they're  my baby brothers so they don't count. My mum walks in and I pretend to fall back to sleep. "Gar gar!" She calls.. not again.

Ziannas POV
I hear garroths alarm faintly through the wall. It's so loud , but still somehow doesn't wake him up. I guess I'll go in again to wake him up instead. "Gar garrr!" I call quietly sitting down slowly on the end of his bed rubbing his leg. He's getting soo big.. so fast. My little baby isn't so much a baby anymore. I tap his leg as I get up and head for his wardrobe to get his clothes out just in case he's late. I guess I'll get his bag ready too.
I opened his bag and there's lots of scrunched up pieces of a paper , again. Probably saying 'the gay' 'which boy u like?' - things like that. I fiddle with my thumbs .. "why my little gar gar.. "

Garroth's POV
i hear Mum looking through my bag rustling with the pieces of paper in there. I was hoping her not to see them. As she whimpers "why my little gar gar" a faint smile skims my face. At least someone loves me..
I turn around and open my eyes "good morning Mum" I say quietly. She jumps and hides the pieces of paper behind her back. I stand up and usher her out of my bedroom so I can get dressed. I can tell already this is going to be a stressful day...

Hi again! Erm, I know this is short and bad but you know.. oh well.
Kamikooo bai😝